Urgent help needed!! Going Bkk Tmr

honestedseller

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Messages
9,153
Reaction score
0
If I want to buy fruits in bulk, like maybe a few dozens of mangoes, and other fruits, where should I go to buy them?I am staying in anoma hotel, around chilom area. And also, which mall has nice food, big c, gaysom, platinum fashion mall, central world plaza? Thanks in advance
 

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
24,021
Reaction score
98
i'm not sure if ur bulk fruits can get past customs when u r back.
strict ava laws in here.
 

honestedseller

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Messages
9,153
Reaction score
0
Bro, I have written "Things to Do When Buying Fruits in BKK to Bring Back Home" in Mr Style King: Food & Travel

In there, there is a list of DOs & DON'Ts when bringing back fruits back to home country.

Also, "Where is the cheapest freshest fruits in BKK to Buy" can be found in Mr Style King: Food & Travel

Shopping Malls I didn't write in detail so I'm sorry I can't help you here. But I did list down "Places to Go to for Shopping in BKK"

I hope this helps you and is not too late. :)

checking it out now. Thank!!
 

honestedseller

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Messages
9,153
Reaction score
0
Bro, I have written "Things to Do When Buying Fruits in BKK to Bring Back Home" in www.mrstyleking.com

In there, there is a list of DOs & DON'Ts when bringing back fruits back to home country.

Also, "Where is the cheapest freshest fruits in BKK to Buy" can be found in www.mrstyleking.com

Shopping Malls I didn't write in detail so I'm sorry I can't help you here. But I did list down "Places to Go to for Shopping in BKK"

I hope this helps you and is not too late. :)

struggling to access your website, keep getting this:

Error establishing a database connection
 

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
9,640
Reaction score
0
Another Hound Cafe in Siam Paragon. Desserts are good. There's also Four Season's at the basement, from London's Chinatown. Famous for the duck.

Som tam nua, ban khun mae, mango tango at Siam square soi 5.
 

honestedseller

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Messages
9,153
Reaction score
0
Another Hound Cafe in Siam Paragon. Desserts are good. There's also Four Season's at the basement, from London's Chinatown. Famous for the duck.

Som tam nua, ban khun mae, mango tango at Siam square soi 5.

Thanks for the recommendations. Any street stalls you recommend?
 

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
9,640
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the recommendations. Any street stalls you recommend?
Not exactly, no stores in particular. You can try the soi petchurburi 19 wantan mee, pork leg rice. And the famous chikcen rice nearby. Felt that it was so so only though.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top