urgent question for airplane tickets?!

buibuisnail

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
0
hi all, i need to know if i book tiger airways for return flight from hatyai back to sing, do they check e credit card at e airpport, as in e credit card holder must be the passenger on e plane?

cause i book using my wife's credit card & by right payment is deducted first??(in thai baht) i check tiger's website, they dun allow refund & the bloody phone is never picked up. i really worried now cause i dun wana end up paying twice for the air ticket. appreciate help.
 

agitator

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2001
Messages
501
Reaction score
79
hi all, i need to know if i book tiger airways for return flight from hatyai back to sing, do they check e credit card at e airpport, as in e credit card holder must be the passenger on e plane?

cause i book using my wife's credit card & by right payment is deducted first??(in thai baht) i check tiger's website, they dun allow refund & the bloody phone is never picked up. i really worried now cause i dun wana end up paying twice for the air ticket. appreciate help.

No need :)
 

nrafee

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
ok, if really then i'm relieved... seems like thai airways has this clause

I saw it too on the thai airway website. I called up experdia and they confirmed that not necessary if you book thru them.

can be quite a pain if you miss that clause.
 

maxicoolservices

Suspended
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Yup for Thai Airways better dun play play. Every year I book to go Thailand and at least 50% of the time they will check at the counter the credit card used to make the booking.

Endup I always have to rem to bring the correct credit card when I fly.
Very troublesome clause.

I saw it too on the thai airway website. I called up experdia and they confirmed that not necessary if you book thru them.

can be quite a pain if you miss that clause.
 

iminalost

Senior Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
716
Reaction score
0
malaysia airlines no check although it is stated at the very top on ur eticket.
 

miniGadgets

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
932
Reaction score
0
Yup for Thai Airways better dun play play. Every year I book to go Thailand and at least 50% of the time they will check at the counter the credit card used to make the booking.

Endup I always have to rem to bring the correct credit card when I fly.
Very troublesome clause.
stupid clause.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top