USA Stocks discussion - Part 3

MangoTuna65

Reaction score
Really eerily calm now. I think later 4am power hour, we will see the biggest short ladder attack VS most massive gamma squeeze in action. Probably much more violent than what we saw from 11pm to 1am yesterday.

CPFuncle

Reaction score
EewbxvB.jpg

Will decide at 4am

Nuclear Boy

Reaction score
My fun begins now... Managed to snag 1 share at the dip. I'm poor student still with tuition fees so I can't just bet even a few k into it :s13:

MangoTuna65

Reaction score
Hmm they are making it a slow bleed this time rather than gap downs after triggering halts.

I wonder isit cos retail stopped getting tricked into paper handing, or the hedge funds are running out of ammo to tank the price, or some other tricks are brewing.

Actually hor, I think the robinhood buy restrictions have a net good effect. People wont think to dump shares and hope to buy back at dips later, simply because once you dump, you can only buy to the max of 2 shares in ur account. Meaning, if i cant buy later, i better dun anyhow throw what i already have away, right?

Last edited:

kcarrey

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what other apps can buy shares with no fees

Hmm they are making it a slow bleed this time rather than gap downs after triggering halts.

I wonder isit cos retail stopped getting tricked into paper handing, or the hedge funds are running out of ammo to tank the price, or some other tricks are brewing.

Actually hor, I think the robinhood buy restrictions have a net good effect. People wont think to dump shares and hope to buy back at dips later, simply because once you dump, you can only buy to the max of 2 shares in ur account.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.