Usb C hub to recommend

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,577
Reaction score
347
anybody facing this issue?

I bought a USB C hub with 4 USB3.0 ports, connected to my MBP 2017.
I'm able to plug in my android phone to charge (via USB-A to microUSB) but it wont read my thumbdrive (USB-A) or charge my iPhone (via USB-A to lightning)

despite changing the port which the USB Hub is connected to..

Did you try inserting the thumb drive and your iPhone while charging your Android phone?
 

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,750
Reaction score
580
Insufficient power. That happens to me when i plug in my portable HDD or iPad.
anybody facing this issue?

I bought a USB C hub with 4 USB3.0 ports, connected to my MBP 2017.
I'm able to plug in my android phone to charge (via USB-A to microUSB) but it wont read my thumbdrive (USB-A) or charge my iPhone (via USB-A to lightning)

despite changing the port which the USB Hub is connected to..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top