USB device (iPhone 4S) could be recognized & might be malfunctioned

chenxiang1

Junior Member
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I just tried to connect my iPhone 4S to my PC but I received the USB not recognized error. A few days ago, I tried to connect it successfully. Now it cannot be read, my phone cannot be synced (and I did not set up wireless syncing).

Anyone is able to help me out? I have many messages & contacts that needs to be synced, otherwise I will lose all of them when I change it.
 

Unclemun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2003
Messages
8,735
Reaction score
748
I just tried to connect my iPhone 4S to my PC but I received the USB not recognized error. A few days ago, I tried to connect it successfully. Now it cannot be read, my phone cannot be synced (and I did not set up wireless syncing).

Anyone is able to help me out? I have many messages & contacts that needs to be synced, otherwise I will lose all of them when I change it.

Using another cable with same phone, try on same computer
Using the same cable, try it on another computer.
Using another cable, try on another computer.

Let us know your findings.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top