Users calling me Malaysian without proof

Shion

Senior Mentor
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
376,082
Reaction score
122,345
Actually, if you realized, many of them when disagreeing with you, they will simply label you as foreigners
 

TEPTEP

Master Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
25
common la. if you feel the name calling is excess, just press the report button
 

Shion

Senior Mentor
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
376,082
Reaction score
122,345
Is it? LemonSalmon is one of them. cannotliao keep stalk and harass me

Hanxin1 also likes to gang up together with cannotliao on me.

Now the 3 of them doing very despicable and doing very uncivilized and un-forum like behaviour.

This should not be encouraged on a family-friendly forum


I am unaware of what the 3 of them did
 

fox1

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2001
Messages
28,008
Reaction score
561
Wait till you get those who call you "dog".

:)
 

Milo T-REX

Suspended
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Will need some time to read through the thread posted. Do note that we will not disclose any actions taken (if any).

If you think that the user is bothering you and you do not wish to see his/her posts, do use the ignore list. ;)
 

Papermate

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
9,023
Reaction score
0
Even start to harass me.

Dr. Vijay and team, if you are reading this, let them know for real I am true blue Singapore citizen.

My HWZ account was created on 17 Jan 2011.

Sorry to bother you guys and for any inconvenience caused, but recently some users start to abuse online anonymity to attack users like myself based on racial prejudices, political beliefs, gender etc etc.

I will attach proof along the way if needed.

P.S. I don’t mind if the last 3 digits plus letter of my NRIC and the first letter S is shown if needed

For your attention

From this thread: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-ben-davis-deferment-application-5869203.html


P.S. SOme users even mocking, making fun and insulting me as "crybaby" on edmw forums just because I feedback here.

Am I not allowed to complain and feedback, on top of making reports, when I strongly feel that certain users infringed the TOS of HWZ?

When I first joined this forum late last year, I was accused of being someone's clone.

So a few potential "candidates" were offered, that I could be so and so.

Later, I was labelled a PAP IB, and words soon spread around, and whenever I posted something, even if I was writing to nobody but a post by itself, a few of them would come and find trouble with me.

The latest - coming from someone belonging to the 30% - was that I was a jiuhu kia! :D

And then, another long time member here continued to spread it, saying I was not a Singaporean. :D

Actually, I don't mind having a 聚会 with members, though I THINK there will be a wide disparity in ages where some members are truly very young, still in their 20s, can be my grandchildren, and some are seniors (like Yours Truly). I can bring my Birth Certificate along...it indicates "British subject". 100% born here, educated here, *groomed* here.

OK, I was a jhk from 1963 to 1965 when Singapore joined the Federation. Only for a little under two years...:s22:

Before that, I was a British subject....not saying that I was proud to be so, but that's the history of Singapore.
 

Papermate

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
9,023
Reaction score
0
Is it? LemonSalmon is one of them. cannotliao keep stalk and harass me

Hanxin1 also likes to gang up together with cannotliao on me.

Now the 3 of them doing very despicable and doing very uncivilized and un-forum like behaviour.

This should not be encouraged on a family-friendly forum


A lot of cyberbullies are here. I have been observing this forum for a while already.

For me, it's those anti-establishment members who are waiting to pounce on me. :D

I also wish this forum can be a family friendly place where people bounce ideas about, and facts, not politcally slanted articles taken from anti-establishment websites, are shared so we all take something away from it.

What I do is to go to another room when someone tries to flame me. Ignore the bugger....but if it is a real life face to face meeting, I will give him one tight slap. But here, it's only words and endless mudslinging. :D
 

zensushi

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
58,422
Reaction score
10,747
Come on...they are just faceless accounts.

Engage those you like or who make sense with their postings/arguments.

Ignore the rest. Learn to tune out the nonsense.

Sticks & stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top