socrates
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 2,245
- Reaction score
- 81
My wife is going to pass me her old S8 phone which has I believe has a dual Sim slot.
I have a prepaid singtel SIM card with no data and a TPG card which has data.
Can I put both into the S8 such that the prepaid singtel SIM is able to receive whatsapp messages/calls while utilising the data of the TPG? Would the TPG number also be able receive whatsapp messages/calls at the same time. Can 1 phone actually have 2 different whatsapp accounts?
I am quite ignorant in this area so appreciate any advice on how best to ulitise both the singtel prepaid card and TPG card. pls advice also on how do I actually go about setting this up on the phone.
Thanks
I have a prepaid singtel SIM card with no data and a TPG card which has data.
Can I put both into the S8 such that the prepaid singtel SIM is able to receive whatsapp messages/calls while utilising the data of the TPG? Would the TPG number also be able receive whatsapp messages/calls at the same time. Can 1 phone actually have 2 different whatsapp accounts?
I am quite ignorant in this area so appreciate any advice on how best to ulitise both the singtel prepaid card and TPG card. pls advice also on how do I actually go about setting this up on the phone.
Thanks
