UWA Communication course @ PSB Academy

Kvicez

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Bump.

I'm interested to know more about this course too. Nobody from this course?
 

nickasnack

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2009
Messages
500
Reaction score
0
That's a part time communication course. I'm taking the UoN Communications (with a major in journalism and public relations) which is full time.

Uhmm I'm not sure about the UWA course module itself, but if you want to know more about the UoN one you could pm or email me @ nickmyknickers@gmail.com
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top