Victory monument at bkk

Cartoon0512

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
676
Reaction score
1
Anyone know wether there's any night market or eating place around this area and around the bts ? Thot of going there for this coming trip. Wanna try the kwang seafood and a mookata there . Anyone know ? Thank you .. Dun wanna make a waste trip there ...
 

Van Den

Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Anyone know wether there's any night market or eating place around this area and around the bts ? Thot of going there for this coming trip. Wanna try the kwang seafood and a mookata there . Anyone know ? Thank you .. Dun wanna make a waste trip there ...

I used to frequent kuang seafood but got a shock of my life when I visit them on last Christmas. The food taste so different and really bad. Not sure if the owner had changed or not but their name card totally changed. Let me know if you want a photo of the namecard, by the way the branch i frequent is at soi rangnam, the victory moment only went twice.

Also just to point out that their price no longer cheap since they renovated with air con. Maybe Ice/air con are really a luxury in bkk.
 

Cartoon0512

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
676
Reaction score
1
I used to frequent kuang seafood but got a shock of my life when I visit them on last Christmas. The food taste so different and really bad. Not sure if the owner had changed or not but their name card totally changed. Let me know if you want a photo of the namecard, by the way the branch i frequent is at soi rangnam, the victory moment only went twice.

Also just to point out that their price no longer cheap since they renovated with air con. Maybe Ice/air con are really a luxury in bkk.

Ooo isit ? Aiyooo then I think I shld give it a miss .. Our last trip last July jus ganan chop by the pratunam seafood , I dun wanna history to repeat itself ... Then around this victory monument still got other nice eating place or worth to go ? I saw pple posting there is a open air mootaka there ....
 

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
82,806
Reaction score
10,138

meekia87

Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2011
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
Yaya ... U been before ? Thot of gg there to try out ...

Had been there on my last trip on nov. Gotta go there slightly earlier. Cause if you go on normal dinner time. I gotta queue for awhile. Food there is okay. Not fantastic but acceptable. At least you will not a lot of ang moh or tourist there.
 

Cartoon0512

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
676
Reaction score
1
Had been there on my last trip on nov. Gotta go there slightly earlier. Cause if you go on normal dinner time. I gotta queue for awhile. Food there is okay. Not fantastic but acceptable. At least you will not a lot of ang moh or tourist there.

Okie noted .. Thank you ...
 

bluegum

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
There is a night market at victory point which I always went. But the last time I went, it was closed for renovation.
 

ssimonee

Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
There is a night market at victory point which I always went. But the last time I went, it was closed for renovation.

When was the reno? I went to the night market before. Planning to to go again for my next trip in may.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top