Visa issues in Australia. NEED HELP

chuabenson

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2016
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Hi! My friends and I are going Australia from 12 march to 17 march. I just want to check if I need to purchase VISA for the trip. And where do I do it? We're going there for holiday! Thank you so much!
 

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
29,637
Reaction score
3,487
Hi! My friends and I are going Australia from 12 march to 17 march. I just want to check if I need to purchase VISA for the trip. And where do I do it? We're going there for holiday! Thank you so much!

Google.

https://www.eta.immi.gov.au/ETAS3/etas

There's someone in the forums who can assist to apply, for a fee. Do a search in the appropriate/relevant sub-forum.
 

purplewave

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
Messages
92,594
Reaction score
2,717
get an eta online. some travel agent does for cheaper rates then AU$20 official site
 

XiaoZen

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
5,955
Reaction score
2
get an eta online. some travel agent does for cheaper rates then AU$20 official site
hardwarezone Ms Kang FTW...

if you don't bother to search for her at the correct sub forum, you probably don't deserve her service.
 

mrspiggy

Master Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
4,977
Reaction score
176
Can apply online on your own. You will receive the visa via email in less than 30 minutes after submitting.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top