Visa-on-arrival

Exclusive10

Master Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
358
Got qns regarding VOA for Thailand.

Can I go to the VOA custom counter and stamp my passport if I don't need to get 1 but helping someone with it ?
 

vbkk88

Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
466
Reaction score
0
Where are you from? Singapore passport do not require a visa to enter Thailand.
 

vbkk88

Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
466
Reaction score
0
I'm going there with someone who requires VOA. Just wondering if we can queue tgt and walk him thru the VOA process.

It's a separate counter prior to reaching the thai immigration counters. U will pass by it before u reach the counters. So u can assist your friend thru the process. ;)
 

Exclusive10

Master Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
358
It's a separate counter prior to reaching the thai immigration counters. U will pass by it before u reach the counters. So u can assist your friend thru the process. ;)

ohhh ,, really sexpert. this 1 oso u know. I nv expect tt , thanks much !
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top