Visa to Australia

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very fast service, within 30mins 6 visas approved!!

Best service for visa application!

ses009

Reaction score
Thank you Ms Kang. 5 visa applications approved within 20 minutes on a Saturday night. Totally impressed.

MasK

Master Member
Reaction score
Got 4 applications approved on Sat night. Very swift service and the HWZ promo is awesome!
Now looking for the trip..

lfcfan2610

Reaction score
Lightning fast service. Submitted my application at 10:26pm yesterday and received the visa confirmation at 10:34pm. I was initially a bit dubious regarding this but decided to take a leap of faith after reading all the positive reviews on this thread. This is highly recommended for a fuss-free visa application process.

Jane2

Reaction score
thanks ms kang for the fast process in the visa.
she also noted my error and alerted me. highly recommended.
thks very much for your fast response.

bluegt

Reaction score
Another vote of confidence for Ms. Kang. I had 2 visas approved very quickly with no hassles.

Thanks!

mtycyong

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang,
I just drop a mail to you for VISA application.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

kay_kiat88

Reaction score
Just emailed Miss Kang and she replied within 5 mins even though it's 12am. Excellent service. Highly recommended!

slow123

Reaction score
Thank you Ms Kang for the visa applications. I have applied 7 visa through her and the visa application is fast and hussle free.

jtjagan

Reaction score
Thank you Ms Kang. I got my visas within an hour of sending the email. I then followed her detailed instructions to check the status on the Aus website and it shows all visas are valid.
My colleague who was a bit hesitant also just tried it and got his done as well.
This is by far the easiest and most efficient visa application ever!

pjs

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone knows if tix shows layover in Australia of 8 hrs , is it necessary to get

transit visa?

Quasar

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone knows if tix shows layover in Australia of 8 hrs , is it necessary to get

transit visa?
https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Form/Immi-FAQs/do-i-need-a-visa-to-transit-through-australia

"hold a confirmed onward booking to leave Australia to travel to a third country on the same or another aircraft within 8 hours of arrival in Australia"

I think the answer to be safe is yes. You should check with your ticketing agent, or risk being denied boarding at the airport.

pjs

Reaction score
https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Form/Immi-FAQs/do-i-need-a-visa-to-transit-through-australia

"hold a confirmed onward booking to leave Australia to travel to a third country on the same or another aircraft within 8 hours of arrival in Australia"

I think the answer to be safe is yes. You should check with your ticketing agent, or risk being denied boarding at the airport.

Thanks for input but ticketing agent, Qantas, an Australian company , says

"dont know" .:s11:

nlee84

Reaction score
As usual, fast response from Ms Kang! This is my 3rd time in 3 years applying through her and everything is great! Thanks once again for providing us with this free service!!!!!!! :s12:

kay_kiat88

Reaction score
Applied for another visa! Response time again was quick even though I emailed her at 7.00pm! Very efficient. Thanks again!!!

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
Amazing service and response time.
My second time getting visa from kangaroos_kang. Thanks! Highly recommended!

win_man

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been getting my Visa done with Ms Kang for the past few years. Just had 3 done. The process was so fast and it was already done before i even had time to check my email.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.