Visa to Australia

denisiel

Reaction score
Super efficient, fast and courteous service from Ms. Kang, thank you so much. I am so impressed with her kindness!

nivek001

Reaction score
Dear Team KANGaroos,
Thank you so much for your assistance with the visas for my family and myself. Within an hour of my email sent at 2pm, i received a reply letting me know that my mail had been received and that my visas would be processed the same night. Of course, i received confirmation of visa approval via email at about 9pm. Super! Thank you.
Kevin

DTYM77

Reaction score
Dear Ms. Kang,

My family of 6 will be travelling to Perth on this coming March. When is a good time to apply for the visa? Your advice please.

Thank you.

:)

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Dear Ms. Kang,

My family of 6 will be travelling to Perth on this coming March. When is a good time to apply for the visa? Your advice please.

Thank you.

:)

Apply Visa early.
Each Visa is valid for 01 year from the date of Visa application.

In case of any Visa rejection, it may takes 1-2 weeks to process Paper Visa thru the Australia Visa Centre. Thks

hongge

Reaction score
Thanks ms kang in helping to apply for the visa over the cny wkend. Much appreciated for the low fee charged.

godchuanz

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang,

I am intending to travel to Sydney in March 2017. I'm bringing my spouse and a toddler (1+ nearing 2 years old) along. Do I need to apply visa for all three of us?

I see that you have been helping fellow forumers with their visas. Can help advise? :)

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang,

I am intending to travel to Sydney in March 2017. I'm bringing my spouse and a toddler (1+ nearing 2 years old) along. Do I need to apply visa for all three of us?

I see that you have been helping fellow forumers with their visas. Can help advise? :)

Hi

All passports holders must apply for Australia Visa.
Email us the details
We help u to process

Cheers
Kang

Kangaroos_kang@yahoo.com.sg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.