Here. Download the excel sheet via google docs. Key in your info and email to them.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/75322824-post222.html
Thanks Kangaroo Kang for helping me for 2 free Australia ETA. Very fast reply. I didn't expect reply within 1 hour.
Some of you may ask how they do it. I used to work for Travel company (outbound). They can get the ETA approval instantly using the airline booking system.
Just applied my Australia ETA for my family with Ms. Kang.
She got back to me very fast, within few hours and on a Sunday.
Excellent service.
Hi All, I'm a singaporean who applied for australian eta via ja travel (travel agency). My family's visa are all approved but mine was rejected. I am just a normal citizen, totally don't understand why i was rejected. I found out that the agency key-ed in the wrong details for me (!!!). My holiday is coming nearer and nearer, still without an approved eta. So what should I do next?
- apply thru another agent for an eta?
- apply a different visa? (but only going there for 10 days, purely for holidays!!!)
let me know!
I found out that the agency key-ed in the wrong details for me (!!!).
Why isn't your travel agent fixing this?
should have apply months ahead, try to re apply again via online and pay $10 will get you an answer, try this https://e.australiaeta.sg/
Have you tried applying for eta directly instead of using agent?Well, they tried to 'fix' it by re-applying but still got rejected. So they just gave me a link to AVAC (Australian visa application centre in singapore) and told me to proceed on.
Called AVAC but they mentioned they will call me back. still no news. How liddat?
Well, they tried to 'fix' it by re-applying but still got rejected. So they just gave me a link to AVAC (Australian visa application centre in singapore) and told me to proceed on.
Called AVAC but they mentioned they will call me back. still no news. How liddat?