Visa to Australia

poiiop

Reaction score
Just returned from my Gold Coast trip last Sat and I have to say that even until the point when I checked in at Changi Airport, I was skeptical about my Visa.

But it turned out that my worries were uncalled for.

Thanks Kang Bro.

Trust him for a free, fast and hassle-free visa application.

the_dog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you Kangaroos_kang for helping me and my friend get the visa. :s41:

kikuzushi

Reaction score
Thanks Kang for the prompt assistance! Got mine within an hour! Helpful advice given as well. Thanks!!

mervin420

Reaction score
Firstly, many thanks to bro Kang for the help. Also bother to send reminder mail to confirm if all is correct. Thumbs up! Thanks bro!

wgohlc

Reaction score
Request for help to apply Australia ETA

If you need help to apply for Australia Visa, email me the followings information.
Email : kangaroos_kang@yahoo.com.sg

A) Scan or take a picture of your whole passport particulars page (must be clear in PDF or JPG format)
B) Actual e-ticket or Budget Airlines confirmation letter
(without it, I can't help you to apply. I only help geniue traveller)
C) HWZ nick (maximum 2 passports per nick)
D) Does applicant hold CITIZENSHIP of other Countries? Yes/No. If Yes, which country?
E) Applicant home address
F) Applicant contact no
G) Applicant email address

Q&A
1) There are no references number for Australia Visa. To check whether is the VISA authentic,
a) Call any travel agency that you know to verify. Give them your "Passport no", "Surname" and "Nationality". They will be able to see the VISA approval in their system
b) or go down to Australia Embassy @ Napier Road with your passport to verify

2) They are called e-visa. They are stored electronically in the immigration system.
Whether you print out a hard copy or not, it doesn't matter. Immigration will not look at it.
But it is good to attach a hard copy onto the passport. Australia immigration always mix-up the Given Name as the Last Name. (especially for those passports with Christian name)

3) For those who got no confidence in applying the Visa thru me, please apply thru the embassy http://www.eta.immi.gov.au or thru other travel agency.

4) If you can't provide the information (A to G) that I had reqested, please don't email me.

5) Cost of the Visa : A Thank You note is more than enough.

Lastly, I am not accepting any VISA request if your departure date is within the next 7 workings days. (Reason : Due to time constraint if any of the Visa applicant is rejected)

Hello Bro Kangaroos Kang, I have just sent you an email to request for your help to apply Australia ETA for my upcoming trip to Sydney. Really appreciate your help, THANKS!

wgohlc

Reaction score
Received Kang's email this afternoon regarding the approval of my Australia ETA. Thanks to Kang for the super fast response and high efficiency of getting my visas approved within a span of 12 hours! Really really appreciate for you kind effort that had put in.... A big THANK YOU to you.

ctan1973

Reaction score
Hi Kangaroos Kang, I just sent you an email with the details you needed... need your help to apply Australia visas for me. Sorry for the trouble and many thanks to you in advance. :)

decker23

Reaction score
Hello Kangaroos Kang, I have just sent you an email to request for your help to apply Australia ETA for my upcoming trip to Sydney. Really appreciate your help, THANKS!!!

decker23

Reaction score
Thanks Kang for the prompt assistance! Got mine within the same day! Thanks so much!!

zened88

Reaction score
Hi Kang bro, I have just sent you an email with the requested details. Once again, thank you so much for your kindness.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers'

whitebb

Reaction score
Is kangaroo kang still providing the service as i haven hear from him after emailing the details.

zened88

Reaction score
Kangaroo Kang kindly help me out and offered some great advice! Thanks a ton mate!

zened88

Reaction score
If you don't get a reply, please make sure you have sent all the required details from a) to g) as requested together with the attached items :)

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
kangaroo Kang i alrdy email u the details thanks in advance :)

bubblesxxx

Reaction score
hi, kangaroo kang, have email u the details, hope to hear from you soon. cheers yea =) appreciate ur help! thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.