Visa to Australia

fraudster

Master Member
Reaction score
Was very surprised by the time taken to process the visa not to mention the very prompt response from Miss Kang.

Highly recommended to have her assist you with your application!

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
If yr visa is still valid and yr passport have not expire, u Dont need to apply.

Make sure it is a multiple entry visa and u did not change any passport.

n.e.r.d

Reaction score
Impeccable service from Ms Kang as usual!
Had asked her to process my family's ETA visa in 2013, and I had to apply for them again yesterday.
The visas were approved on the same day..:)
2 thumbs up and highly recommended!!

KoChi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is my second time applying visa thru Ms Kang! very prompt response. Thank you very much!

RocKMaTiC

Reaction score
Kudos to Ms Kang for fast approval of visas.
Sent yesterday after midnight, approved this morning today. :D
Thanks !

bleahx

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang, i just sent you an email. Grateful if you could assist with my visa application. Thanks much! :)

uncle88

Reaction score
Thanks to Ms Kang, my sister application for the Visa was approved within hours. Within 12 hours from submitting the application she was already off to Australia.

cyyyyn

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang, I applied a visa through the australian visa website and they approved my visa (they emailed me with a reference number) but when i checked my status, they say that the application is not found. Please advise me what i should do? Thanks!

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang, I applied a visa through the australian visa website and they approved my visa (they emailed me with a reference number) but when i checked my status, they say that the application is not found. Please advise me what i should do? Thanks!

PM sent.
Pls check. TQ

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.