Visa to Australia

MomoMilk

Reaction score
Hi, want to check any of u guys opted for option b with no problem? I have a pict of all passport but the prob is i dun hv the bottom information. I do not want to make a fuss to ask my friends to retake their passport so im thinking of choosing option b. Thanks!

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Hi, want to check any of u guys opted for option b with no problem? I have a pict of all passport but the prob is i dun hv the bottom information. I do not want to make a fuss to ask my friends to retake their passport so im thinking of choosing option b. Thanks!

If your picture is clear, the bottom data does not matter at all.

The bottom data is for us to see the correct info in case the picture is not well taken (or blur).

Whether you choose option A or B, it doesn't matter at all.
so far so good, 100% perfection for all applicants....

Quantom

Reaction score
Ms. Kang has helped my family and me a great deal with her free visa application service. She has also been really patient and willing to field all my questions!

I'll definitely go through Kang again if the need arises. :)

missheex

Reaction score
Miss Kang just helped me apply 2 Visa. Very efficient. Within 30 mins from my long typing of application details she got them processed and replied my email promptly.

Give you 2 Like

malagas01

Reaction score
Hi Ms kang,

Will be heading to Melbourne Oct 7 ...4 person....Can I apply now? How much it cost ...Thanks

amah02

Reaction score
Thanks kang for helping me apply the visa yesterday. Vy last minute request, and it was approved within the same hour.

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Thanks kang for helping me apply the visa yesterday. Vy last minute request, and it was approved within the same hour.

What to do! you are going to the airport in the next 2-3hrs.
have to give you priority

enjoy yr holidays...

q w e r t ii

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you Ms Kang for your kind understanding and prompt service.

Thumbs up for whoever intending to travel to Australia!

:s12::s12::s12:

jes205

Reaction score
very efficient and thorough service from Ms Kang for Australian visa. requested her to apply for me on 8/4/15, followed her email instructions (I messed up on one part and she spotted it) and viola, visa approved in less than 2 hours. big thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.