Visa to Australia

steelpipe

Reaction score
Australia Visa

Hi,
I have 3 pax going Australia next week. So I just need to email to Kangaroo Kang our details according to the 19 items required?

Thanks,
Daniel

kevin301

Reaction score
Hi,
I have 3 pax going Australia next week. So I just need to email to Kangaroo Kang our details according to the 19 items required?

Thanks,
Daniel

Yes list out the information in the order as requested.
That makes it easier to enter the information into the system. Less chance of mistakes too.

steelpipe

Reaction score
Yes list out the information in the order as requested.
That makes it easier to enter the information into the system. Less chance of mistakes too.

Thanks kevin301. Emailed her and I got my update within half an hour. Extremely impressed with her service.

Will definitely recommend her to others!

Great job Kangaroo Kang! :)

pranksterz

Reaction score
NEED HELP

booked a flight to australia on the feb 16. now then i found out that i need visa to go australia. is it possible to get my visa approved before feb 16?

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
booked a flight to australia on the feb 16. now then i found out that i need visa to go australia. is it possible to get my visa approved before feb 16?

Happy New Year to all.......

Applying Visa very fast.....
Takes less than 1-2mins to process for each applicant

email me the details.....we help u to process.
click below link for the info that we required.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/75322824-post222.html

good day!!!!

skarfy

Reaction score
I emailed Kang at 1230am and got the visa application approved at 1am!!!! Its not even working hours???? Thank you so much. And true to his/her words, i got 2 visa application free cause of hwz member :o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
possible to apply for australia visitor visa (tourist) before buying air ticket? how much and how long does it take to apply for visa with australian high commission?

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
possible to apply for australia visitor visa (tourist) before buying air ticket? how much and how long does it take to apply for visa with australian high commission?

Applying Visa very fast.
1-2mins to process each applicant.....(less than 1min if your info are easy to key-in)

1st & 2nd VISA for you are FREE.......3rd VISA chargeable at S$7 per pax.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Applying Visa very fast.
1-2mins to process each applicant.....(less than 1min if your info are easy to key-in)

1st & 2nd VISA for you are FREE.......3rd VISA chargeable at S$7 per pax.
Thanks, you are actually referring to the service that you are providing here right? Any idea how it would be like if we were to apply ourselves through the commission? Like the cost and the time involved? Possible to apply for tourist visa before getting the air tickets? Or are there any prerequisites?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.