
imo canada is cheaperwould like to check is the transport and food expensive in canada?
deciding to go canada or europe.
Is there anything to do in vancouver? Planning to drop by for a couple of days to explore.
What u plan to do? Should I say what your interest
I'll be taking a train from Seattle down to Vancouver. Basically I'll be travelling alone for just a couple of days. Just wanna do some sight-seeing and exploration.
Was wondering what are the main "must-do", "must-try", "must-see" when I'm there. Such as attractions? food? Places of interest?![]()
Europe where?
My main objective of the trip is to catch northern light.
So thinking of gg either canada or norway.
Is canada cheaper?
I was in Victoria for about 4 months. Its a very relaxing place. What do you want to see first? You can consider going Québec or Montreal as it's different from Vancouver and other cities.
Snobbish ppl can be found any where lah, singapore don't have meh, half French??
