Vivo X500 series

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
Wah bro... You're making me dizzy... Haven't placed order for x300U, now we're on to x500 liao😂
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,432
Reaction score
4,163
You can even hoot xiaomi. What is vivo haha
Eh Xiaomi and Vivo, I'll take Xiaomi again sia. The Leica authentic colour is solid. I like X300 Pro camera quality but I don't like the rest of it. Now you can call me 口袋哈苏大师.
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,950
Reaction score
2,326
Eh Xiaomi and Vivo, I'll take Xiaomi again sia. The Leica authentic colour is solid. I like X300 Pro camera quality but I don't like the rest of it. Now you can call me 口袋哈苏大师.
Os wise originos better right.
Please la u.
Soon also wts liao
 

BradenHeat

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
8,148
Reaction score
2,042
Don't tag me Vivo from now onwards, unlikely I'll come back, I don't like OriginOS

You can even hoot xiaomi. What is vivo haha

Eh Xiaomi and Vivo, I'll take Xiaomi again sia. The Leica authentic colour is solid. I like X300 Pro camera quality but I don't like the rest of it.
Just replying hor



True la , originOS is worse than hyperos

Oppo color os still the best amongst them
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,432
Reaction score
4,163
Just replying hor



True la , originOS is worse than hyperos

Oppo color os still the best amongst them
I cycled through too many phones to know this the hard way. Some ppl can use any OS. Wah I cannot sia. HyperOS also another problematic fella, if I see Lei Jun, I'll give him a big f u to his face. Their redemption is the Leica collaboration if not I won’t even look at Xiaomi. Waste time.
 

BradenHeat

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
8,148
Reaction score
2,042
I cycled through too many phones to know this the hard way. Some ppl can use any OS. Wah I cannot sia. HyperOS also another problematic fella, if I see Lei Jun, I'll give him a big f u to his face. Their redemption is the Leica collaboration if not I won’t even look at Xiaomi. Waste time.
Chill, at least your oppo is rock solid , can use vivo and xiaomi as pure camera only and back up
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top