Voice and Data simultaneously on 3G/4G

ct

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
946
Reaction score
1
Can anyone verify ? I am using Note 3 and discover that on Starhub network .I cannot be on voice and surf at the same time .I am using bluetooth earpiece and while talking.I tried to surf but cannot at all.I have tried in many location and also the same. I thought 3G or 4G it must be able to do so .I complain to Starhub and say checking an checking ....
 

grey-fox

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Can anyone verify ? I am using Note 3 and discover that on Starhub network .I cannot be on voice and surf at the same time .I am using bluetooth earpiece and while talking.I tried to surf but cannot at all.I have tried in many location and also the same. I thought 3G or 4G it must be able to do so .I complain to Starhub and say checking an checking ....

4G cannot, as 4G is data only. So if you have a phone call, your phone will auto drop to 3G or GPRS.

By right if on 3G, you should be able to. I remember starhub is using a different GPRS technology, not sure though.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top