Vouni iPhone 7+ Tempered Glass

yoyo_girl

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Just wanna check if anybody had put on this on their iPhone 7+. Any reviews & pics to share?

Comes with back protector, anybody had put it off? Words got smudged?

Thanks in advance for all the advice! 😀

I saw this at challenger, m1 retail shops and nubox. Seems popular.

TqEV8vW.jpg
 

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
61,433
Reaction score
607
Just wanna check if anybody had put on this on their iPhone 7+. Any reviews & pics to share?

Comes with back protector, anybody had put it off? Words got smudged?

Thanks in advance for all the advice! 😀

I saw this at challenger, m1 retail shops and nubox. Seems popular.

TqEV8vW.jpg

Using the red version.. 0.18mm. Used about 2 weeks so far so good. The only bad thing is if you are using tight case, then u may want to skip this full coverage tg. I have put on back protector for my 2nd phone, not very nice though.. So my main did not put on.
 

Zeroox

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
5
I did. Cost only 20 plus bucks as there is a 30% discount for all vouni protectors. Very easy to apply and its 2.5D instead of the stupid 3D design which means u can use alot of different cases without problems.
 

yoyo_girl

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
I was also thinking what if the back protector makes it thicker to go into the casing... sigh. I'm gonna put in Otter Symmetry Casing eh. Dunno if will cause the case sides to pop up.... tot 2.5D ok but not 3D

Using the red version.. 0.18mm. Used about 2 weeks so far so good. The only bad thing is if you are using tight case, then u may want to skip this full coverage tg. I have put on back protector for my 2nd phone, not very nice though.. So my main did not put on.
 

yoyo_girl

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Thank you! Tot of that too... u have pic to show MA?

I did. Cost only 20 plus bucks as there is a 30% discount for all vouni protectors. Very easy to apply and its 2.5D instead of the stupid 3D design which means u can use alot of different cases without problems.
 

elimmel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
17,099
Reaction score
5,956
I'm using the 0.26 with spigen neo hybrid case. Loving it so far.
 

elimmel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
17,099
Reaction score
5,956
Mine the normal one so still some glare under sunlight.
 

blablablacksheep0123

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2016
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
it's back protector is clear or matte one? does it thick?
normally if we buy frm challenger, can i request the staff paste for us?
 

yoyo_girl

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
I think ask the staff to paste. They should be professional. So far, I only tried Nubox last time, fuss free. Now I'm also contemplating if I should do it myself or ask the shop to paste for me.

it's back protector is clear or matte one? does it thick?
normally if we buy frm challenger, can i request the staff paste for us?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top