Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

hoyhey

Reaction score
My experience with EZBuy/65Daigou has been positive. So far no issue with them. Have used it for 5-6 times over a year now.

Advantages are
-Cheaper than Vpost, CGW, BL
-Free repacking
-Shipping speed - takes 5 days to reach after payment + 1 day for collection. Not lightning fast but not slow either. There is no tracking number but I dun mind on that, just wait for notification

Items that I buy
-Outdoor products e.g. jackets, pants, trekking equipment

flexicon

Reaction score
My experience with EZBuy/65Daigou has been positive. So far no issue with them. Have used it for 5-6 times over a year now.

Advantages are
-Cheaper than Vpost, CGW, BL
-Free repacking
-Shipping speed - takes 5 days to reach after payment + 1 day for collection. Not lightning fast but not slow either. There is no tracking number but I dun mind on that, just wait for notification

Items that I buy
-Outdoor products e.g. jackets, pants, trekking equipment

anyone knows whats up with them? they arent answering the phone or their chat....

and the worst part is.. need to submit the item URL before can ship... like that can kena GST

sg_investor

Reaction score
Hi parchiao

What do you mean by assigned to you? My item was delayed but suddenly marked delivered 5 days later. Never received any message from them nor see any intermediate update in the tracking stages.

Still no idea after 2 weeks. I mean Vpost us with vcare.

My final rant at Vpost UK.

After so many emails and conversations with their loyal customer service, my last item was finally assigned to me. This last item was part of a 5 items for which I paid up immediately. On the same day, I received an email notification that only the last item was shipped out. The next morning, I received a notification that the item has been delivered to my pop station. What this means was that the item was already shipped to Singapore, when all this time, the customer service had been reaching out to the people in UK to search for the item.

A couple of days later, I received an email from their customer service stating that they were unable to find my item, and required a tracking number, even though the item had been delivered.

This is how screwed up Vpost has become. The way things have turned out, it is fairly evident the core processes in the business model has broken down to the point where no one knows what is happening.

Last edited:

Gibberish

Reaction score
I think I'm finally done with vPost. I ship very frequently, and every few shipments I get some issue that drags on and on. Most recently, I received two damaged items in one shipment. For one of them, their staff opened up a bubble mailer by slicing open, thereby slicing my magazine inside. I've submitted my claims and no news after more than a month. Monday need to call in and talk to the nice supervisor again, who is about the only competent person on their team. Such a clear cut case (pun intended), they literally took a knife to my item, and I have to chase them for compensation. The other is a rolled up poster that I believe they damaged also when they took out to "inspect".

It's time for me to switch forwarder again, but having gone through CG and BL and a couple of lesser known ones, I've effectively blacklisted everyone. I think everyone who's been doing this for a while can agree all forwarders basically suck. Only one left for me is EZBuy, but somehow don't trust them not to get my things damaged. Nowadays high value items just pay more and ship direct, at least if damaged I can claim from the seller.

Gibberish

Reaction score
This is how screwed up Vpost has become. The way things have turned out, it is fairly evident the core processes in the business model has broken down to the point where no one knows what is happening.

SingPost has about the most rubbish and fragmented customer service I've ever come across. Individuals having zero ownership, doing the bare minimum and throwing problems to colleagues is pretty standard at large organisations, but these people take it to another level. You know their CSOs don't read your emails, and just throw the nearest vaguely related canned response at you.

Last edited:

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
It's time for me to switch forwarder again, but having gone through CG and BL and a couple of lesser known ones, I've effectively blacklisted everyone. I think everyone who's been doing this for a while can agree all forwarders basically suck.

Nope, I don't agree. I have never faced major issues with CGW, only few minor issues which were rectified promptly. And yes, I use them regularly. I have my prime account valid till year 2024.

Icylord

Reaction score
Forget about Vpost, UK or US. I also had a bad experience with them having an item lost. The run around I got from them over a period of a month was incredible. Kept giving excuses of, let us check, give us a few days etc etc. Finally just told me it's lost aka stolen at the hub over there. Although they said it was lost. Eventually they reimbursed the item but the thing was that it was a special autographed item that you can't just go out and buy again.

From that incident onwards, Vpost has been blacklisted

I had the exact same experience. But guess what, they decided to declare my package lost at their USA hub after a whole month, and reimbursed me with their vPost in-store credits equivalent to the amount of my items.

BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY US MERCHANT IS NOT AMONG VPOST'S LIST OF MERCHANTS.

How the bloody hell can I use that "in-store credits" to reorder from my US merchant ?

Do you think I will ask my US merchant to ship this reorder to the vPOST US address again? What guarantee do I have that this time it will be properly received by vPost at USA ?

aerolord

Master Member
Reaction score
Quick question: If they say shipping 3-4 days. DHL accepted in US on Friday, does the 3-4 days taken account into weekend?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Did anybody have their orders wrongly sent to their vpost address?

iosnewbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if Borderlinx USA can ship back a laptop (with battery disconnected) bought from eBay? Not sure if laptop is a restricted item.

Many years ago, I shipped a laptop worth over SGD 2000 using vpost from USA , and dispite tracking info said it arrived at Singpost processing center, it was declared lost. After a very long complain, I finally got compensated the full sum by Singpost. Never dare to ship expensive stuff with them again.

Eilumi

Reaction score
Tempted to get a PSVR through Amazon then ship via Comgateway... But do they rough handle your packages? And usually takes how long between receiving the package on their end and shipping?

zodiac21

Reaction score
I think I'm finally done with vPost. I ship very frequently, and every few shipments I get some issue that drags on and on. Most recently, I received two damaged items in one shipment. For one of them, their staff opened up a bubble mailer by slicing open, thereby slicing my magazine inside. I've submitted my claims and no news after more than a month. Monday need to call in and talk to the nice supervisor again, who is about the only competent person on their team. Such a clear cut case (pun intended), they literally took a knife to my item, and I have to chase them for compensation. The other is a rolled up poster that I believe they damaged also when they took out to "inspect".

It's time for me to switch forwarder again, but having gone through CG and BL and a couple of lesser known ones, I've effectively blacklisted everyone. I think everyone who's been doing this for a while can agree all forwarders basically suck. Only one left for me is EZBuy, but somehow don't trust them not to get my things damaged. Nowadays high value items just pay more and ship direct, at least if damaged I can claim from the seller.

Hi gibberish, you can try Gshipexpress. They do free repacking and cheaper to Vpost and CGW. Use them in since my last year Christmas shopping until now. Shipping fast and free repacking. weight per kg cheaper also.

EZBuy, use them long time back. But now it seems like they are focusing on retail rather than shipping. Last time use them once and they screw up during christmas delivery. Not using them anymore.

lewissac

Reaction score
anyone have experience with Uclick2buy?

Currently a borderlinx and CGW user. But looking for a new fresh option.

Recently found Uclick2buy after applying CIMB bank cards. So curious to know if its a new start-up since I've never heard until recently. How was the service?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.