Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

grynove

Reaction score
if i dont want the package. is it possible to advise cgw to discard them ? i find its not worthed ship 7 dollar item with 20 dollar fee. :(

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
if i dont want the package. is it possible to advise cgw to discard them ? i find its not worthed ship 7 dollar item with 20 dollar fee. :(

Why did you buy a single $7 item in the first place? Surely the shipping to SG will cost more than the item itself. In any case, just use CGW live chat to ask them to discard.

grynove

Reaction score
Why did you buy a single $7 item in the first place? Surely the shipping to SG will cost more than the item itself. In any case, just use CGW live chat to ask them to discard.

i didnt it was a freebies. the best part the shipped it in different package. damn suay. if its possible then next monday will disturb the CS. thanks for ur reply

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i didnt it was a freebies. the best part the shipped it in different package. damn suay. if its possible then next monday will disturb the CS. thanks for ur reply

Shipped in a larger package/box than the actual product packaging size? That's common, you always need to prepare for that.

grynove

Reaction score
Shipped in a larger package/box than the actual product packaging size? That's common, you always need to prepare for that.

done it. quite straight forward tough. livechat works for discarding packages. thx

Droicut

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just realised today that CGW charges 0.5kg minimum for any package. I have 4 t-shirts orders and they only weigh 0.2kg each but all under seperate delivery, so I incurred an additional 0.3kgx4 (1.2kg) worth of shipping charges

Does anybody know what are the shipping charges are like for the other forwarders and if they have any minimum weight per package?

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I just realised today that CGW charges 0.5kg minimum for any package. I have 4 t-shirts orders and they only weigh 0.2kg each but all under seperate delivery, so I incurred an additional 0.3kgx4 (1.2kg) worth of shipping charges

Does anybody know what are the shipping charges are like for the other forwarders and if they have any minimum weight per package?
Borderlinx is the same.

U mean u consolidate got extra 0.4kg ar? Live chat ask them lor.
Nothing to ask, what Droicut has described is the norm.

Droicut

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Borderlinx is the same.

Nothing to ask, what Droicut has described is the norm.
Maaaaaan.

That totally sucks. :( So difficult to buy t-shirts from woot.com that way. Anyway, I suppose it's comforting to hear that it's the norm. =/

My 4 packages only 800g, but because it's seperate so now it's charged 2kg

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Maaaaaan.

That totally sucks. :( So difficult to buy t-shirts from woot.com that way. Anyway, I suppose it's comforting to hear that it's the norm. =/

It's only USD5.80 more...

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
Maaaaaan.

i order 2 shirts from http://www.ralphlauren.com/ and shipped via borderlinx, shipping cost around S$30. i think you can email merchant to use small parcel box or compress package.

isim

Reaction score
Noted that vPost is the only one that includes its Fuel Surcharge in the rates shown in its shipping rates table. The other two charges FC separated, meaning have to add 15.5% to the rates shown when you use their shipping caculator. Is this correct?

CGW's shipping calculator says 0.5kg is USD12.79. But isn't first 0.5kg is flat rate USD11.

And for 1kg it says USD16.10. Isn't it 11 + 2.85, which is only 13.85

How come?

Last edited:

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Noted that vPost is the only one that includes its Fuel Surcharge in the rates shown in its shipping rates table. The other two charges FC separated, meaning have to add 15.5% to the rates shown when you use their shipping caculator. Is this correct?

CGW's shipping calculator says 0.5kg is USD12.79. But isn't first 0.5kg is flat rate USD11.

And for 1kg it says USD16.10. Isn't it 11 + 2.85, which is only 13.85

How come?
USD11 + 15.5% fuel surcharge + 0.65% mandatory insurance = USD12.79

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
$30 for how many kg ?
seems a bit ex.

few month old shipping cost not $30, it is SGD 20.83+SGD 3.44(Fuel)=SGD 24.26, volumetic weight is $1.48 k. All freight forwarder calculated weight by dimension of parcel size. Ralph Lauren box that fit nicely for 2 shirts.

each boy oxford shirt big pony cost around $55, DFS selling boy oxford shirt for $120.

Last edited:

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
selling a 8usd bordrelinx discount code for 5 singapore dollars. payment by transfer to my posb savings account. pm if interested

jazdrive

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GAHPc.png

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
CGW really sucks. i bought via HopshopGo also using CGW. Very slow.........

After confirm,1-2days get tracking no#. Thought package on the way but in the end, havent even start to send out. Whole shipping + processing is like 7-10days. wasay slow until dont know what

Shipment Date: September 16, 2011
9/26/2011 1:04 pm Shipment delivered.

10 freaking days

Borderlinx on the other hand is like 1-2days processed (see if u catch the flight) and normally 5days can receive.

IF its not that CGW has repackage n do concierge fast, i wont even place order with them

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.