Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

runforyourlife

Reaction score
The repacking service is not a miracle service. Since there is a charge for repacking, you will only benefit if the repacking can reduce volumetric weight by 2kg or so (and more). This is quite an unlikely scenario, in my dozens of shipments, I have only been able to repack once.

In my dozen of orders I repack every single time.

Always double volumetric shipping for me. And every time it's a reduction of more than 2kg hah.

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
In my dozen of orders I repack every single time.

Always double volumetric shipping for me. And every time it's a reduction of more than 2kg hah.

Wow, what merchants do you purchase from? Mine's mostly from Amazon, Newegg, and some eBay-ers. We need to be mindful of merchants who consistently pack using unnecessarily large boxes.

swing123

Reaction score
just wanna ask - i want to buy some things from Australia and seller does not do international shipping. What other alternatives do I have? vPost/Borderlinx service does not cover Australia at the moment.

Appreciate your help.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Wow, what merchants do you purchase from? Mine's mostly from Amazon, Newegg, and some eBay-ers. We need to be mindful of merchants who consistently pack using unnecessarily large boxes.

Rw. Lol. I never tried asking them to pack and compressed I think it'd not possible. Next time iask hahaha.

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
wow. Then you must be really fortunate. My 2 years with CGW (Yes and coming 3 Years!) using their service is disappointing. to be frank I still ship some of my parcel using cgw because they are value for money (DHL) and they deliver 24/7 even on Sunday.

They used to be pretty efficient. they'll match parcel to your account that arrived in Portland by 5am Singapore time and the next day it will be shipped.

Today all those great service are history IMO.. in fact i don't mind using singpost at times and my gateway prime expired for the first time this year.

ya lor.. their business must be really profitable and ever increasing judging by the delay. but who cares.. since they don't value me i won't value them too. there are other forwarding companies wanting to grow big too and I'll support them.

why today i called n last time i checked for the sept package, they dont deliver on Sun? Also have to wait till Monday leh. or u upgrade to Express?

btw someone mentioned cui. whats that?

Borderlinx using fedex right? Anyway just remember BL DONT ever use autoship. u will cry when u see 20kg instead of 2kg. happened to me twice already and luckily mine not autoship.

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
why today i called n last time i checked for the sept package, they dont deliver on Sun? Also have to wait till Monday leh. or u upgrade to Express?

btw someone mentioned cui. whats that?

Borderlinx using fedex right? Anyway just remember BL DONT ever use autoship. u will cry when u see 20kg instead of 2kg. happened to me twice already and luckily mine not autoship.

My experience of DHL delivering on Sundays is that sometimes they do sometimes they don't. And BDL uses DHL too, not FedEx.

lockks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a problem with vpost now. SIGH.
I bought 2 bluray at the same time and i submitted the invoice to vpostusa under 1 invoice number. Vpost send me a confirmation invoice.
But amazon send the 2 bluray into 2 packages.
Vpostusa didn't check and took the first bluray and shipped it to me.
And the 2nd bluray is now stuck in USA and claiming that i didn't submit the invoice.
I have emailed vpost, but they have not gotten back to me.
What can i do?
What legal grounds do i have?

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Wtf cgw say my items cannot be repwcked. Weight 4kg wanna charge 10kg nb. I will go their chat tmr kbkb

ahbui83

Reaction score
I bought 2 bluray at the same time and i submitted the invoice to vpostusa under 1 invoice number. Vpost send me a confirmation invoice.
And the 2nd bluray is now stuck in USA and claiming that i didn't submit the invoice.
What can i do?

Just tell the vpost is split shipment and submit invoice to them again telling them how much worth is the 2nd blueray. So they can create and match the parcel and invoice. If they havent get back to call, i guess you call and chase them.

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
What can i do?
Why didn't you have Amazon ship it directly to Singapore? Wouldn't that be cheaper?

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wtf cgw say my items cannot be repwcked. Weight 4kg wanna charge 10kg nb. I will go their chat tmr kbkb

Usually when it can't be repacked is because the actual item's inherent packaging is large. But no harm checking with CGW.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Usually when it can't be repacked is because the actual item's inherent packaging is large. But no harm checking with CGW.

Like this then sian zz.

What u all using ar? Borderlinx my vol weight always double my item weight one.

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
using Borderlinx la, i hope ralph lauren will pack 4 tshirts in smaller parcel box.

icube

Reaction score
Does any of this service send to other countries? Anyone know? Urgent.
I am ordering fro ae.com but the shipping to the country costs 50 USD. I want to send a gift to my friend in overseas.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.