Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

jazdrive

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It depends on what they see when they open up your package.

Inside package got only 1 item. The item has its own smaller box. CAN REPACK.

Inside pacakge got only 1 item. But the item does not come in a smaller box, e.g., the original retail box. CANNOT BE REPACKED. Because they won't give another box to repack items.

Inside package got more than 1 items. Each item has its own smaller packing box. CANNOT BE REPACKED. Because they won't give another box to repack items. So if they were to just throw away the bigger box, it will be become 2 or more packages.

Inside package got more than 1 items, but loose, meaning to say each item does not have its own packing box. CANNOT BE REPACKED. Because remember they won't give you any box to repack. So if they were to just throw away the bigger box, your items would just be on the floor without any container.

This is what I think. Do correct me if I am wrong!

Everything else is more or less accurate except the bold.

They can still repack the smaller individual boxes by putting the boxes together into 1 package using their packing material.

banter

Reaction score
isim said:
It depends on what they see when they open up your package.

Inside pacakge got only 1 item. But the item does not come in a smaller box, e.g., the original retail box. CANNOT BE REPACKED. Because they won't give another box to repack items.

Inside package got more than 1 items. Each item has its own smaller packing box. CANNOT BE REPACKED. Because they won't give another box to repack items. So if they were to just throw away the bigger box, it will be become 2 or more packages.

Inside package got more than 1 items, but loose, meaning to say each item does not have its own packing box. CANNOT BE REPACKED. Because remember they won't give you any box to repack. So if they were to just throw away the bigger box, your items would just be on the floor without any container.

This is what I think. Do correct me if I am wrong!

They can still repack the smaller individual boxes by putting the boxes together into 1 package using their packing material.

can i check, which service is this for? CGW, or Borderlinx?

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Why is it not possible if volumetric weight is double actual weight? Do I look like a carrot head?!?!

Sometimes the original item package is just very large, and CGW typically won't open up the item original's packaging.

Take for example below image, CGW is not going to open it up and send you just the pencil and throw the box away.

Jedo+3000+002.jpg

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Cgw gt no promo code one haha.

Borderlinx is good but the promo code not every time have one.

isim

Reaction score

Thanks for correcting me. Now the corrected version should be:

Inside pacakge got only 1 item. But the item does not come in a smaller box, e.g., the original retail box. CANNOT BE REPACKED.

Inside package got more than 1 items, but loose, meaning to say each item does not have its own packing box. CANNOT BE REPACKED.

Inside package got more than 1 items. Each item has its own smaller packing box. In other words, every item must have its own smaller packing box. CAN BE REPACKED.

Inside package got more than 1 items. For some of the items, each of them come in its own smaller packing box. For some of items, they are loose, without any smaller boxes. THIS SITUATION IS VERY OFTEN HAPPENING FOR AMAZON PURCHASES. CANNOT BE REPACKED

Please feel free to correct me again if I am wrong.

soeyism

Reaction score
can anyone help with using borderlinx?
below taken from borderlinx site

What is your US > SGD exchange rate?

The exchange rate used is the midpoint between the buying and selling rates Banking currency exchange.

The rate today is US1=1.51SGD.

This exchange rate will change from time to time according to market conditions. When the exchange rate is changed, it is possible that your shipment charge will differ from your Concierge Order charge if both were submitted on the same day. We charge your credit card for your Concierge Order at
the time the merchant accepts the order.

so is cfm using this rate?? cos 1.51 looks pretty high to me

runforyourlife

Reaction score
no matter how i calculate even with 20% discount voucher for borderlinx, shipping 2 shoes in, cgw still cheapest, though worst service ever.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
they always never repack my stuff. i told them remove shoe box they still say the boxes 'cannot be removed'

nb one. just cos i use borderlessbuys using amex card they think i carrot head.

CGW in US is just e warehouse. the main peeps in e cust svc all from SINGAPORE one, they have a sg office. thats why only 11-6pm and sat sun no work one.

pui

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
they always never repack my stuff. i told them remove shoe box they still say the boxes 'cannot be removed'

nb one. just cos i use borderlessbuys using amex card they think i carrot head.

CGW in US is just e warehouse. the main peeps in e cust svc all from SINGAPORE one, they have a sg office. thats why only 11-6pm and sat sun no work one.

pui

you are being unreasonable. what's wrong with not allowing the shoe box to be thrown away? it is part of the product original packaging after all, who is going to be liable should the item be damaged during shipping because it doesn't have the cushioning of the original packaging? (for other product types of course)

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually how long you guys get your product after it reaches the facility in Singapore for Borderlinx?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.