Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

darkhell26

Reaction score
Lets say I wanna buy 2 pairs of shoes from Vans. 1 slip-on and 1 sneakers. Roughly how much?

I used the cost calculator of CGW, used the weight of 9kg and it gives me shipping ard $60 and duties and taxes ard $24. Not sure is USD or SGD though.

But u guys will use CGW or borderlinx or others for buying shoes?

agnesbones

Reaction score
Lets say I wanna buy 2 pairs of shoes from Vans. 1 slip-on and 1 sneakers. Roughly how much?

I used the cost calculator of CGW, used the weight of 9kg and it gives me shipping ard $60 and duties and taxes ard $24. Not sure is USD or SGD though.

But u guys will use CGW or borderlinx or others for buying shoes?

All prices on CGW are in USD! The exchange rates depends on the your method of payment. Use DBS cards for free upgrade to express shipping :) hope this helps.

Try shopping at amazon for those shoes & use amazon shipping?

darkhell26

Reaction score
All prices on CGW are in USD! The exchange rates depends on the your method of payment. Use DBS cards for free upgrade to express shipping :) hope this helps.

Try shopping at amazon for those shoes & use amazon shipping?

Amazon no sell the shoes I wanted.:( It's the Metallica slip-on and the half cab...

I'mknotdumb!

Banned
Reaction score
Comgateway like never reply email one hor !? My promotion code wrong they email me I email back to proceed with purchase guess what seven day later say never heard from me system auto cancel WTF

dclk_dude

Reaction score
Hi, I didn't find promotion codes for those however I did find this one myus . com / visa which will save you 25% on your first month shipping and 20% off after that with visa card That might save you some money on shipping.

vipin_lalla

Reaction score
pissed off by comgateay

i am really pissed off comgateway, dont know why they are treating Indians as scammers, a request to all Indians never use their service :(

Dont know why they have problem with them, i ordered 8 costly items to my suited costing 4k+, ordered 4 items to my house paying via a virtual credit card.

The next day i see they had closed my account without any information, on contacting via live chat, they tell me they found my credit card payment is suspicious, even though they didn't receive a charge-back or some case on that payment, also the shipment is delivered to my house.

Even though after following them since 1 week, giving them proof of my bank account, virtual credit card screen, and even SS of transaction page where it shows amount has been charged towards comgateway, they are not ready to reinstate my account, and had started threatening that they will return my package to ebay sellers from where it had came, and i know all sellers has already received their payment, now they will take the item also and runaway :(.

I don't understand, what they think, that i will scam them of 60$ of shipment fee, when i already have 2k$ worth item with them, and their customer service is also pathetic especially Mary, she keeps me on hold for 1 hr, and then says she will get back to me via email, and then no further reply.

I really want to ask CG, should i now email you my bank id pass, birth certificate, PR certificate, in order to get my account reinstated ??

dreant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I didn't find promotion codes for those however I did find this one myus . com / visa which will save you 25% on your first month shipping and 20% off after that with visa card That might save you some money on shipping.

You'll still be paying more even with a 20-25% discount on myus.com rates.

MyUS cost for shipping a 10lbs package (Standard): USD89.46
Borderlinx cost for shipping the same package (Standard): USD41.86
CGW cost for shipping the same package (Standard, non-prime): USD42.20

Basically, their gimmick is in doubling the shipping rate. As such, it would seem you'll almost always pay more with them.

dclk_dude seems suspiciously like myus.com staff, sent to discretely advertise their services.

Last edited:

weeds

Reaction score
if i buy $200 item from amazon and $200 item from bhpvideo and ship via either of them (cgw,border,vpost) together , will i be charged gst ?

GST is based on total or each item ?

Vpost calculation is based on per package.

Different scenarios play a part to the calculation.

Eg.
Your Amazon package is US$200 worth of value and has a shipping fee worth of US$30.
Your bhpvideo package is US$200 worth of value and has a shipping fee of US$200.

Assuming that you ship both packages together, only your bhpvideo package will be taxed at (US$200 item cost + US$200 shipping cost + Insurance if applicable) * 7% GST. Your Amazon package will not be affected by the tax. On top of that, you pay one-time based charge for every shipment.

Last edited:

Sensational

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it is damn frustrating. after waiting for so long for the package to come, when i opened up i found out that the item that they mailed to me was a wrong one! i am using comgateway btw and it is really suspicious because the package has actually been opened before?

vipin_lalla

Reaction score
What a junk comgateway is, there reason for my account closing is

::Abby: [11:51:55]- Please be informed we have been advised that purchases designated to your comGateway account have been placed in a manner that compromises the terms of use. As such, your account is currently disabled according to our terms of use policy stated in section 2 item 8. We believe that Users account may have been compromised. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to the Site at any time without assigning any reason. We shall not be liable to User or to any other party for any damages, losses, cost or expenses howsoever caused by or arising out of such termination or suspension.

According to them, they can close your as* whenever they want and keep your costly items with them.Do they have a dream that my account is compromised, they dont have any answer for it, and top of the line they are saying to return items to ebay sellers.

WTF, they butchers are going to take my items and run away :(

dreant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What a junk comgateway is, there reason for my account closing is

::Abby: [11:51:55]- Please be informed we have been advised that purchases designated to your comGateway account have been placed in a manner that compromises the terms of use. As such, your account is currently disabled according to our terms of use policy stated in section 2 item 8. We believe that Users account may have been compromised. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to the Site at any time without assigning any reason. We shall not be liable to User or to any other party for any damages, losses, cost or expenses howsoever caused by or arising out of such termination or suspension.

According to them, they can close your as* whenever they want and keep your costly items with them.Do they have a dream that my account is compromised, they dont have any answer for it, and top of the line they are saying to return items to ebay sellers.

WTF, they butchers are going to take my items and run away :(

What exactly did you do? It's not unusual for a business to take steps to protect themselves if they believe something out of the ordinary is occurring; as long as it doesn't happen often, and can be clarified what the issue may be.

vipin_lalla

Reaction score
What exactly did you do? It's not unusual for a business to take steps to protect themselves if they believe something out of the ordinary is occurring; as long as it doesn't happen often, and can be clarified what the issue may be.

I had just ordered 8 phones to my suite, all are same phones from Ebay

shipped 4 to my house, payed via virtual credit card 60$, and then they closed my account saying they thing it might be suspicious. Those 4 items are already delivered to my house.

I had provided them with my bank statement, virtual credit card transaction statement, as well as the original card screen shot also, still they are not telling me the actual reason for closing account, and saying just suspicious :(

dont know, how i will get refund of those 4 items, if they return it back to the ebay sellers :(

and now they are not even responding to me on live chat

dreant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had just ordered 8 phones to my suite, all are same phones from Ebay

shipped 4 to my house, payed via virtual credit card 60$, and then they closed my account saying they thing it might be suspicious. Those 4 items are already delivered to my house.

I had provided them with my bank statement, virtual credit card transaction statement, as well as the original card screen shot also, still they are not telling me the actual reason for closing account, and saying just suspicious :(

dont know, how i will get refund of those 4 items, if they return it back to the ebay sellers :(

and now they are not even responding to me on live chat

Is your VCC from a Singapore bank? If it isn't, and you're shipping your items to Singapore, they have good reason to shut down your account for suspected fraud.

If both your CC, and shipping address are from the same country, then it shouldn't be an issue.

vipin_lalla

Reaction score
Is your VCC from a Singapore bank? If it isn't, and you're shipping your items to Singapore, they have good reason to shut down your account for suspected fraud.

If both your CC, and shipping address are from the same country, then it shouldn't be an issue.

My vcc is from Indian bank account, and i am shipping to India only, given them original VCC SS along with charge details, still.... :(

dreant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My vcc is from Indian bank account, and i am shipping to India only, given them original VCC SS along with charge details, still.... :(

If CGW accepts payment via Paypal (HopShopGo, which is CGW rebranded does). Perhaps you could pay though that channel instead.

If Paypal won't accept your India-VCC, then there is no reason why CGW should either. Otherwise, try getting a real CC instead.

vipin_lalla

Reaction score
If CGW accepts payment via Paypal (HopShopGo, which is CGW rebranded does). Perhaps you could pay though that channel instead.

If Paypal won't accept your India-VCC, then there is no reason why CGW should either. Otherwise, try getting a real CC instead.

already said to their CC, if they dont like VCC payment, refund money and reinstate account, will pay via paypal :(, and now they stopped replying to my chat

I thought of saving money from PP $ conversion, Also PP accept Indian vcc, i directly paid using CGW CC gateway

dreant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
already said to their CC, if they dont like VCC payment, refund money and reinstate account, will pay via paypal :(, and now they stopped replying to my chat

Can't give you any other advice with CGW here, as we're mostly Singapore based. Perhaps you could try find if there is a similar India technology forum to request for assistance.

I thought of saving money from PP $ conversion, Also PP accept Indian vcc, i directly paid using CGW CC gateway

You can change PP's default setting of using their exchange rate, to using your CC's exchange rate instead:

Login to Paypal:
My Money
My Pre-approved payments-update
Set available funding sources
Conversion Options
Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice-Submit

You have to do this for every individual CC that you have linked with them.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.