Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

lindsay

Reaction score
Agree with those who said comgateway do not read email.

Anyone had any experience with Comgateway UOB. It was my first experience with comgateway UOB and it was disappointing one. The package (single package) was not even sent out after 5 days. If I work out the time for sender to post using USPS, it would have taken 18 days to reach Singapore. But using comgateway, it takes about 6 days for the sender package to arrive portland and after arranging the shipping with comgateway, it took another 5 days and the package is still not ship out to Singapore. The pace at which they process package (even though it's only one single package) is equivalent to the pace at which post office handles it.

I had used comgateway before. But I am rather shock that comgateway UOB processing is slower than using comgateway.

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
has anyone tried buying heavy picture frames? I was wondering how the shipping would turn out, since they are rather flat and I think the volumetric weight isn't that much.

laaaal

Reaction score
Hi Lindsay
Do PM us with your Suite Number (the "c/o SGX-XXXX" portion of your U.S. address) so we can investigate. Thanks!

Hi Thanks. My package has finally been shipped out of portland. And I received a reply to my email as well.

addicted-addiction

Reaction score
Depends on alot of factors.
For speed never choose vPost. Borderlinx and Comgateway will do.
But for Borderlinx, you will need a Citibank Credit Card in order to ship.

hermes76

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi comGateway,

can i check how much would it cost to ship the below for your US address to SG?

coz i use your shipping cost calculator i'll cost me USD120+!! so i dun dare ship to u yet....

Product Details

• Product Dimensions: 31 x 12.5 x 5 inches ; 10 pounds

shamid202

Reaction score
Hi there

We seldom run discounts because our rates are already really low! But do stay tuned as we find more ways to show you we value you :)

Hint: Our Facebook page is usually one of the first to broadcast any promos we've got :)

Hello comGateway

its been like a month im waiting for you to put a promo code so i can use it to send my parcel to australia and i just missed 10$ discount for australia :( im really sad about it
can you do something for me ?! i really need to get something from US but its very expensive for me :( you dont know how it feels when you miss an offer :(:sad::sad:

AhLam86

Reaction score

AhLam86

Reaction score
Thanks. Box weight ard 1.5kg? Thats kinda bulky for putting just a keyboard. Anyway the final cost is just the shipping service itself or with the keyboard combined

addicted-addiction

Reaction score
Thanks. Box weight ard 1.5kg? Thats kinda bulky for putting just a keyboard. Anyway the final cost is just the shipping service itself or with the keyboard combined

They charge using volumetric weight therefore the bigger the box, the more expensive it gets. And the final cost as listed by CGW is just the shipping itself :s22:

Lucky123

Master Member
Reaction score
Long time never use services such as vpost, cgw, borderlinx. Do we still need to send them the merchant invoice after purchase? Seems on the website they never mention that anymore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.