Emeraldz
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2012
- Messages
- 5,850
- Reaction score
- 0
I am looking for affordable rates for product photography. I saw a company providing the service for $15/image. No doubt its portfolio is amazing but the price is kinda steep for me right now.
Product: Mens' shirts (For online display purposes)
I'm starting an e-commerce website hence i will require the photos. I've tried taking them myself, but i lack good lighting at my house nor the skills.
If you're confident and looking to boost your portfolio, yet at the same time not expecting a high rate, do kindly PM me. We can work things out from there
I'm sure in the future, it will benefit us both.
Cheers!
Product: Mens' shirts (For online display purposes)
I'm starting an e-commerce website hence i will require the photos. I've tried taking them myself, but i lack good lighting at my house nor the skills.
If you're confident and looking to boost your portfolio, yet at the same time not expecting a high rate, do kindly PM me. We can work things out from there
I'm sure in the future, it will benefit us both.
Cheers!
