We can now install apps in SD card!! (Android 4.3)

OldTech

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
541
Reaction score
1
Just updated my Note2 to Android 4.3. There is a function in each app in Application Manager to move our installed app to the SD card. This is really cool and I have not seen anyone mentioned about that new feature. Just tested and it works!! No more worried about our main ph memory getting full! :s12:
 

itsmeitsme

Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
375
Reaction score
0
Just updated my Note2 to Android 4.3. There is a function in each app in Application Manager to move our installed app to the SD card. This is really cool and I have not seen anyone mentioned about that new feature. Just tested and it works!! No more worried about our main ph memory getting full! :s12:

Not all apps I think. Installed custom ROM with jb 4.3 in my note 1 and I can't move all apps to ext SD.
 

OldTech

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
541
Reaction score
1
Not all apps I think. Installed custom ROM with jb 4.3 in my note 1 and I can't move all apps to ext SD.
I noticed that small apps (<10MB) are not allowed to move. Big sized apps (40MB+) has that option to move to SD card.
 

itsmeitsme

Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
375
Reaction score
0
I noticed that small apps (<10MB) are not allowed to move. Big sized apps (40MB+) has that option to move to SD card.

Hmmm I can't move drop box app with a size of 25 mb+ to ext SD. Are you able to move yours (if using) to ext SD?
 

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
35,992
Reaction score
12
huh?isn't this moving of apps to SD card something that already existed in froyo?
 

NWT1978

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
18,789
Reaction score
29
any free app to move the system apps without rooting it?

Internal space nearly full lol

Thanks
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top