Website Project

RockingHorse

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2014
Messages
825
Reaction score
0
I wanted to offer this job to a student, to let the person earn a bit of money. But no taker. So I am openning this project to freelance and etc.

Skillset will be HTML 5, and MYSQL. It would be a customizable "Responsive" landing page with administrative functions. This website will tie up all my websites through this landing page. Require to be view in Desktop, tablet and mobile phone. Able to input “Google Analytic” to be use.

I would be using Apple server to host this site. The selector would be something like this.

If you are interested, please PM and quote me the price.

The selector will be like this:

 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top