AUTUMN&WINTER
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2011
- Messages
- 29,704
- Reaction score
- 32,061
Simi daji?
Simi daji?
Nowadays still got San?Yes I used to bai books from san
Dong dong chiang.Simi daji?
But the new car park arrangement is stupid. Make you walk 1 round to your car if you used the travellatorWest mall change alot sia...last time got san bookstore, comic connection and sportslink
The lion dancers are probably jhk and the crowd is probably mostly jhk.Oh! lion dance event and performances at this mall.
Are you referring to last time when Westmall started they got the platform where the car literally park in front of another car while on that platform then can slide left and right to shift away to allow the car inside the lot to drive away?But the new car park arrangement is stupid. Make you walk 1 round to your car if you used the travellator
No more.....Nowadays still got San?
Preparing to eat buffet.Digdub no need prepare 2XU run?

The longest surviving store in West Mall is Poh Kim
![]()

I find got improvement. The bass is more fluid now.Sony XM6...?? I tried and sound wise not much improvement from XM5...![]()

I tried the demo unit…not very analogish…I find got improvement. The bass is more fluid now.![]()

Ya the treble is more pronounced, so maybe that's why.I tried the demo unit…not very analogish…![]()
