What does "Breaks-Early /RO" means?

cryingsmiley

Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2006
Messages
499
Reaction score
4
Hi all,

I came across this in some of the room bookings while surfing Agoda, but I can't seem to find out what it means when a room is categorised as "xx Room Breaks-Early /RO".

Anyone can enlighten?

Thanks!
 

butterbarter

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I came across this in some of the room bookings while surfing Agoda, but I can't seem to find out what it means when a room is categorised as "xx Room Breaks-Early /RO".

Anyone can enlighten?

Thanks!

Wouldn't it be easier if you emailed Agoda support? You'll be assured of an accurate answer.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top