What is CNB worklife like?

CreeD93

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I'm 23 years old, with a couple of years working exp. I am whole heartedly interested in joining the CNB force asap.
Done with my NS and got very good conduct. However, based on my research, i realise that joining the force is not encouraged by the general public due to various reasons. I'm about to send in my resume to secure my first interview.

I would like to know the lifestyle of a Narcotics Officer and what do they exactly do on a daily basis with regards to work. Many say that it's full of action and interesting events such as conducting raids and etc. Please advice. If you don't have anything useful I'd greatly appreciate it if you ignore this thread. Thank you.
 

Swift Formula

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2015
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
If I am an employer , good conduct in NS means nothing to me .
Most importantly , does the career progression suits you ? Job scope and timing suits you ? What will affects your salary ?

Lastly think of reasons you will quit the job for .

-Seeing the good sides proves as much as an advertisement would do, seeing the good & bad sides proves almost everything you need to know .
 

fstyle28

Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Good NS conduct duo sai har?
Dun make me laugh lar.

CNB? you can take it anot?
Just go and join the NPP lar
 

CreeD93

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
thank you for your reply. Yes i understand they paint a beautiful about the job until we sign the papers and then reality becomes something totally different. I am looking and speaking to peoplenwho has "been there, done that" and so far it suits me.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top