What is Course CL4M?

nuky8181

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
1,250
Reaction score
1
Hi,

Anyone been to CL4M course at Kakit Bukit Driving Centre?

I was told to report there for a 13 days ICT. Also, I did my national service in the air force and ORD in 2006. I was not issued with the new No. 4 but was told to report in the No 4. I can request for a set of the new attire?
 

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
10,985
Reaction score
1
1) It will teach you how to drive 3 tons in order to have a SAF Class 3 & 4 Driving Permit because you have class 3 driving licence.

2) You will be train by Driving Instructors from ST at Kakit Bukit Driving Centre instead of SAF staff.

3) This mean that there is no way you can request a set of the new attire during your ICT at Kakit Bukit Driving Centre.

4) You can only request the new uniform from your NS unit, chose to wear old uniform for CL4M or buy yourself a new uniform.

Hi,

Anyone been to CL4M course at Kakit Bukit Driving Centre?

I was told to report there for a 13 days ICT. Also, I did my national service in the air force and ORD in 2006. I was not issued with the new No. 4 but was told to report in the No 4. I can request for a set of the new attire?
 

shoryuke

Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
287
Reaction score
2
I just received the course (CL4M) call up, but I am not a driver. May I know what is the course about?
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
perhaps is change your vocation to driver.

might also be making your dual vocation... eg. signaller by vocation but also is driver for OC landrover...
 

nuky8181

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
1,250
Reaction score
1
Anyone know if easy to fail the course? Got class 3 but hardly drive. Dun want to take the risk to drive such vehicle where all responsibility fall on the driver.
 

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
10,985
Reaction score
1
First day report for course request for OOC.

Anyone know if easy to fail the course? Got class 3 but hardly drive. Dun want to take the risk to drive such vehicle where all responsibility fall on the driver.
 

nuky8181

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
1,250
Reaction score
1
First day report for course request for OOC.

Can request for out of course (OOC) one meh? Then after that mean can skip that ICT or still need to go thru it?

Anyone know the training hours? 8 to 5 or ......=:p
 

nuky8181

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
1,250
Reaction score
1
Can check with you all, is Kaki Bukit Driving Centre inside the Kaki Bukit Camp?
 

nuky8181

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
1,250
Reaction score
1
Yo guys. One last question. Can camera phone be brought into the kakit bukit driving center?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top