What is 无能 in English?

Can Or Not

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2024
Messages
30,464
Reaction score
14,098
Quote: "A person described as wu neng (无能/無能) in English is incompetent, incapable, or powerless. It refers to someone lacking the ability, talent, or strength to perform tasks effectively, often appearing helpless, useless, or mediocre."
Need three words to encapsulate one Chinese word…
 

Can Or Not

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2024
Messages
30,464
Reaction score
14,098
Why I ask for the meaning…
Because of Yi Jing 易经


谦卦 Humble…
In order to be a humble person. You need to be capable, then you can be humble or else you are useless?incapable? Unable?

You not humble but you are 低三下四
 

Monstruo^

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
25,114
Reaction score
13,131
Your belt secure?
I scare you kenna sue until pants drop…
If sue means true. No sue means untrue.
They ownself decide true or no true.
I say they no eggs doesn’t mean I am right :o
People say they got eggs also doesn’t mean they are right.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top