what is SAF100 "meeting"

Jay Bee

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
43,120
Reaction score
2
Wth is a meeting?

I know got briefing/ICT/cohesion..... but what is a meeting?

important a notch? i dun want to go for events that are useless and time wasting, even if i am paid, end of the day i still have to work over nite or over the week end at no pay to finish up my work........
 

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
6,607
Reaction score
854
Wth is a meeting?

I know got briefing/ICT/cohesion..... but what is a meeting?

important a notch? i dun want to go for events that are useless and time wasting, even if i am paid, end of the day i still have to work over nite or over the week end at no pay to finish up my work........

call your unit up and ask. whether important or not is up to them. If after u find out u think its okie to skip, then u at the same time ask to be excused due to work or what.

depending on your CO, sometimes can sometimes cannot. YMMV.
 

Jay Bee

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
43,120
Reaction score
2
But is SAF100 how u choose not to go if not important?

defer lor, i wasted a lot of time going rubbish briefing and cohesion until my KPI is going down like crap.

how can i explain to my customers when my project is pushed 1 day late becos i have to go for a cohesion event.......
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,516
Reaction score
15,586
u commander? cos usually man wont kena this sort of crap de leh :s13:
 

Jay Bee

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
43,120
Reaction score
2
Now with GPGT!

stirns.png



stir arh stir
 

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
6,607
Reaction score
854
no need stir la.

busy or not happy dun go lor

my unit many 1 day event confirm got missing people one, they also dun care.
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,516
Reaction score
15,586
call ns hotline and ask them whether can excuse you anot :s22:

got saf100, if dun go maybe they dun care, but they oso can charge u awol
 

Karlafare

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
635
Reaction score
400
Just got my first SAF100, says Briefing (Briefing) go in PT kit, any idea what this is? I excuse heavy load RMJ
 

tuckloong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
33,701
Reaction score
9,424
Are you a KAH? Some units will need KAHs to attend coord meetings before the ICT....can be 6 months, 3 months and finally 1 month before ICT to coord stuff for the ICT :)
 

Eddedd

Master Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
3,170
Reaction score
2,836
I also got a period always kena these one day or half day call up, ranging from live run to battalion anniversary. Somemore I worked night shift back then, very frustrating sia. One day I du lan complain via the NS hotline, the moment the unit called me I question them you think I very free issit plus loads of vulgarity. I know I wrong to sprout vulgarities but at least since then they stop the one day call up nonsense
 

Evil_Boss

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
48,831
Reaction score
18,969
I also got a period always kena these one day or half day call up, ranging from live run to battalion anniversary. Somemore I worked night shift back then, very frustrating sia. One day I du lan complain via the NS hotline, the moment the unit called me I question them you think I very free issit plus loads of vulgarity. I know I wrong to sprout vulgarities but at least since then they stop the one day call up nonsense

shoot also shoot properly.

u scold the NSF clerk got use ah
 

Eddedd

Master Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
3,170
Reaction score
2,836
Yes they did, but also I'm not needed in their battalion as my voc already privatised and near ROD. Try at your own risk
 

nwstbz23

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
422
Reaction score
32
Just got my first SAF100, says Briefing (Briefing) go in PT kit, any idea what this is? I excuse heavy load RMJ
I had this for my first SAF 100 in year 2009. If you are called back to be in PT kit attire, chances of doing IPPT or cohesion activity with the unit.
Disclaimer: The above is based on my NSmen experience.

If you have an official documented excuse status, just turn up and show it to your unit commanders.
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,516
Reaction score
15,586
I also got a period always kena these one day or half day call up, ranging from live run to battalion anniversary. Somemore I worked night shift back then, very frustrating sia. One day I du lan complain via the NS hotline, the moment the unit called me I question them you think I very free issit plus loads of vulgarity. I know I wrong to sprout vulgarities but at least since then they stop the one day call up nonsense
btw those 1 day event if u attend during a LK year will accumulate and make it HK, i got 1 year discow cos i did 7 HK in their record but i didnt do 7 HK ICT

i am thankful for the commander who arrow me to be mob ic :s13:
 

Eddedd

Master Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
3,170
Reaction score
2,836
btw those 1 day event if u attend during a LK year will accumulate and make it HK, i got 1 year discow cos i did 7 HK in their record but i didnt do 7 HK ICT

i am thankful for the commander who arrow me to be mob ic :s13:
for my case, for the remaining 4 years, no matter how they call me up, i also cannot meet the requirement for MR thats why i very du lan when i keep seeing all these 1 day nonsense
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top