What mouse to get ? [2015]

Vote!

  • Corsair M95

    Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Razer Deathadder Chroma

    Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Razer Mamba

    Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Razer Ouroboros

    Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Razer Naga 2014

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Asus Rog Gladius [Optical]

    Votes: 17 26.2%

  • Total voters
    65

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,848
Reaction score
597
I'm using this brand called Mionix. Model is Naos 8200. By far one of the best mouse I've handled ergonomically with simple designs.
 

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
16,778
Reaction score
322
original-retail-box-Microsoft-IntelliMouse-Explorer-3-0-100-IE3-0-optical-gaming-mouse-optical-mice.jpg


waiting for my ROG GX1000 to uplorry before going back to THE LEGENDARY INTELLIMOUSE!
 

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
37,713
Reaction score
542
I'm using this brand called Mionix. Model is Naos 8200. By far one of the best mouse I've handled ergonomically with simple designs.

i think it's a swedish brand or something... this company doesnt make many products but some are technologically very advance.
 

Fatfool

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2002
Messages
32,309
Reaction score
107
I'm using this brand called Mionix. Model is Naos 8200. By far one of the best mouse I've handled ergonomically with simple designs.
Only good for people with Large hands. Beware. Girls can forget about this one.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top