what pc case has great airflow??

Tanyongshen

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I'm looking for a case which has great airflow. what recommendation do y'all have?? I was looking at the Corsair 450D but im also look at what are my other options
 

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11,578
Reaction score
540
It's not about the case, it's what you do with it. :D

huge_fan_cooled_case_mod_3.jpg
 
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
48,310
Reaction score
7,450
I'm looking for a case which has great airflow. what recommendation do y'all have?? I was looking at the Corsair 450D but im also look at what are my other options

1) Open the Sides of your Casing.
2) Use your Deskfan for Cooling.

There you go Great Airflow liao.
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
You want good air flow you can look at corsair carbide air 540. A bit big but its one of the few chassis that exhaustout the hot air almost immediately due to the design of the chassis.
 

cenedra

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
11,121
Reaction score
0
1) Open the Sides of your Casing.
2) Use your Deskfan for Cooling.

There you go Great Airflow liao.

That's what I'm doing lol

fz15hg.jpg


Got a cheap table fan on my floor, aimed towards my casing. When I go for prolong gaming sessions, I will on that fan and it lowers my temp by 10 degrees.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top