The review is with who?my enlistment is on the 24th at tekong but i have a scan on my leg on the 19th and the review on 26th. what should i do? and will i get downpes?
Do you want to delay your enlistment?cgh. called cmpb just now was told to just go for mri then declare at cmpb the next day
honestly i 5050 man. i want to go in as soon as possible but i have zero confidence with my knee i cant even run/squat. i wouldnt mind pesc alsoDo you want to delay your enlistment?
Whether you can get downgraded or not, nobody here will know. Anybody who claims to know you should treat it with extreme caution.honestly i 5050 man. i want to go in as soon as possible but i have zero confidence with my knee i cant even run/squat. i wouldnt mind pesc also
i just got this injury recently. about 3 weeks back. sian wanna enlist smoothly also cannot hahahaWhether you can get downgraded or not, nobody here will know. Anybody who claims to know you should treat it with extreme caution.
Nobody is stopping you from see the MO on day 1 to get a status.
Why wasn't the issued reported during your initial medical check up?
u seems more concern about downgrading than treat you injuryi just got this injury recently. about 3 weeks back. sian wanna enlist smoothly also cannot hahaha
no leh not really i been to the gym to do strengthening work on my leg trying to heal it faster. as annoying as it sounds, i actually want to have a good ns experience. not just thinking about downgrading and have a relax life in ns.u seems more concern about downgrading than treat you injury
one thing for sure is la, if you go medical review before enlistment, it's almost certain that your enlistment will be delayed given how close your review isno leh not really i been to the gym to do strengthening work on my leg trying to heal it faster. as annoying as it sounds, i actually want to have a good ns experience. not just thinking about downgrading and have a relax life in ns.
one thing for sure is la, if you go medical review before enlistment, it's almost certain that your enlistment will be delayed given how close your review is
Hi bro my ns got delayed supposed to go on the 24th so ya anyways i just got my mri results this afternoon at cgh and turns out i have partial acl tear . Doctor advised me to do surgery if i want to be active again. Doc also said better go ns first then go for surgery as 11b covers the cost. So as of now im wondering if its possible to ask for early enlistment?
Already told you, if you go for review before enlistment, will be delayed. so good luck trying to get early enlistment.Hi bro my ns got delayed supposed to go on the 24th so ya anyways i just got my mri results this afternoon at cgh and turns out i have partial acl tear . Doctor advised me to do surgery if i want to be active again. Doc also said better go ns first then go for surgery as 11b covers the cost. So as of now im wondering if its possible to ask for early enlistment?
Of course you can, because u are actually liable to them already because they contacted u for your enlistment but u delayed your enlistment due to the unforeseen circumstances.What i suggest u to do now is take a photocopy of your MRI results and email it to CMPB; and also make a call to them to tell them & update them on your current situation. Seek for their advice 1st, before deciding on what to do next .. they probably will ask an specialist to talk to u or an medical officer kind of level of people to talk to u & give u the best advice
they can't force you to do surgery, but they might always say they don't cover your surgery, who knows.Thanks for your reply! Im just worried that they will push me to do surgery first before ns. I dont want to waste any time already i want to go in as soon as possible. I made a huge mistake already shouldnt have delayed my enlistment. If they ask me to go for surgery first i can say no and tell them i wanna enlist right? They cant force me on surgery right?
they can't force you to do surgery, but they might always say they don't cover your surgery, who knows.
You went for review already?True.. so whats your advice? Should i give them the memo from specialist? Or should i just wait for new enlistment letter?
You went for review already?
Is there a reason why you insist on delaying your enlistment instead of just enlisting first and see a doctor?Review with hospital? Yup just now in the afternoon. When i went to delay my enlistment last week the people at cmpb didnt tell me to do anything they just told me to wait
Is there a reason why you insist on delaying your enlistment instead of just enlisting first and see a doctor?