What software should i use for my project

quanyii

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I'm suppose to do a 5-10 min video regarding a certain topic. I intend to do it both using animated features like pictures and words combine with real life videos. It is suppose to look professional and very "commercial" like.
Also, is it possible to have like a hyperlink in the middle of the video, lets say half way i put a link for them to see. Then once they view the link, they can click "play" to resume the video.


Adding on i have 0 experience in video editing or filming and its a solo project, however, I have about 2-3 months to prepare the content and video.

Any advice on how i should do it? Any advice is appreciated!:s12:
 
Last edited:

mo_money

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Try Adobe Premier Elements. Its pricey but should be able to do the job with the reasonably high level of control for beginners.
 

Delsamor

Banned
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
13,977
Reaction score
9
I'm suppose to do a 5-10 min video regarding a certain topic. I intend to do it both using animated features like pictures and words combine with real life videos. It is suppose to look professional and very "commercial" like.
Also, is it possible to have like a hyperlink in the middle of the video, lets say half way i put a link for them to see. Then once they view the link, they can click "play" to resume the video.


Adding on i have 0 experience in video editing or filming and its a solo project, however, I have about 2-3 months to prepare the content and video.

Any advice on how i should do it? Any advice is appreciated!:s12:

I think YouTube is what u needed with the hyperlink?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top