What to do in Gemas?

PAP万岁万岁

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I will be on a train holiday, starting from Woodlands, taking train until Bangkok.

As Gemas is a transit point due to the change of train from diesel to ETS, I have to arrive at Gemas at 4am, and wait for the next train at 8am.

Arriving in Gemas post midnight, what can I do to while 3-4 hours away?

Sent from HUAWEI MAR-LX2 using GAGT
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,037
Reaction score
1,920
Consider to get off at Tampin instead. It is a bigger town. You can catch the Komuter from there.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top