What to do with really old laptop?

SZQddy

Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
Hi,

First of all, apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this question.

I have a really old laptop which I don't use anymore:

Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook P7010
- Windows XP Pro
- Intel Pentium M ULV 733 (1.1GHz)
- 10.6" display (1280x768)
- 80GB IDE HD
- 1GB RAM
- DVD+/RAM/-+R/RW (modular)
- 2nd Battery (modular)

Everything works but the condition is not great (this screen hinge is cracked so wobbly etc)

Is there anywhere I can sell it. I'm not expecting much but seems a shame/waste to throw it away. Windows licence worth anything?

Thanks.
 

dawnknight

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
701
Reaction score
0
keep is as an occasional movie playback machine (connect via VGA to the big tv screen)
 

polyglob

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
139
XP is EOL so the license is worth nothing.

There are buyers of old/bad laptops in the marketplace.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top