What will do if u meet

Redcapiscum

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
11,444
Reaction score
8,563
Colleagues or interviewers who keep laughing?

Wat would you say to them? Would u jus keep quiet and ignore them?
Do you find it annoying like what u say is actualy nothing to laugh as it is nothing comical as their question is not funny too?
 
Last edited:

sigeena

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
832
Reaction score
54
Err? Does this belong in the correct sub forum?

Nonetheless, I'll do my best to answer in earnest.

I'll self reflect and see if what I said could have been misunderstood. And self reflect on my relationships with those groups of people you mentioned.

If I'm not the self reflective type, I'll just carry on my business.

Not everyone's opinion is worth worrying about.
 

SGno14

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
if they laugh, and you dont think is right, just act polite and grin back. dont really have to say anything
 

huihong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
41,646
Reaction score
14,438
Reach across the table and give one time one good tight slap
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top