What's wrong with Singapore's educators?

Nosferato4

Member
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
That article is a waste of bandwith


I'm not an english tutor but here are my 2 cents worth of thoughts.

People are being very annal- (Yes I said it) about words we use these days to the extent of even having to correct what we say every single moment. I find it infuriating.

I feel that as long as it is not GCE O/A' Levels/SAT test/formal presentaion/event people should have the right to speak in their own way as and when they deem fit.

#TLDR These Grammar nerds need to take a chill pill and calm their tits down.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top