WhatsApp Dark Mode [Is Finally Here]

tec_geek

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
2,143
Reaction score
76
hwAPQej.jpg

 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,478
Reaction score
3,162
I guess better late than never. not sure where that search options is at though 🤔
 
Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
The dark green text box make it feel like a android whatsapp.
 

nethdale

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
109
Hi, pls ignore as I found the ways. Thanks.


Hi, may I know where to turn it on for the dark mode? Within the WA's setting? Pls advise and TIA.
 
Last edited:

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,478
Reaction score
3,162
Hi, pls ignore as I found the ways. Thanks.


Hi, may I know where to turn it on for the dark mode? Within the WA's setting? Pls advise and TIA.

it’s written right there in e release notes in e screenshot.
 

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2015
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
120
there is no option to turn off dark mode just on whatsapp though. so it follows your iphne dark mode setting
 

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
26,900
Reaction score
14
I kind of like twitter one... standalone and don’t care system setting.
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,478
Reaction score
3,162
how is it like Android? iOS is all black Android is like grey

iOS
English_DarkMode_iPhone.jpg


Android
English_DarkMode_Android.jpg
 

PetPet

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
95,223
Reaction score
311
The world welcomes WhatsApp to 2019.

If you’re using WhatsApp you should considering persuading your peers to some other platforms like Telegram.
 

gt_5454

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2005
Messages
3,715
Reaction score
5
The wallpaper is not plain black like telegram , hope they change it soon
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top