WhatsApp Error after transferring to Note 3

CrowMoon

Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
When i click on 'view contact media', it is showing me jumbled up media.

For example, when i view contact A's media, contact B's C's and D's media will appear, all in random order, though some of contact A's media still remains.

I did change my phone 2 days ago from Samsung Note 1 to Note 3 and transferred the whole WhatsApp folder to my new phone (after backing up conversations).

Something to note is that, for example, when i view contact A's media and quickly scroll through it, i can see the the correct media being shown before it 'refreshes' and show the wrong media.

This is quite frustrating and is there any fix to this? Thanks.

PS : Did try to reinstall whatsapp to no avail.
 

pavan123456k

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am fcing the exact same problem now. I recently moved my whatsapp char history from Samsung S3 to Nexus5. I followed the way thta Whatsapp officially suggests - "moving the folder from one phone to another" .. after i registered on the new phone the media is totally messed up .... It started showing media that I shared with contact A as a contact B's media ... this is really annoying

How did you fix this problem?

Cheers, Pavan
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top