where can I buy quality basic t shirt?

Soshi<3

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
1,653
Reaction score
0
I bought a few premium v neck basic t shirt.from uniqlo , but the colour fade away on the area I sweat a lot. Is thr any quality basic t shirt in Singapore at the price range of 15-25 dollars?
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,542
Reaction score
3,166
Triple A from Peninsular is good too. :)
I've loads of plain tees from Triple A, $12/3.
Easily close to 10, black alone 5 pieces.
I'm a cheapo, so always plain tees. :( :( :(

:o:o
 

aerolord

Master Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
4,663
Reaction score
89
I bought a few premium v neck basic t shirt.from uniqlo , but the colour fade away on the area I sweat a lot. Is thr any quality basic t shirt in Singapore at the price range of 15-25 dollars?

Moi have been a supporter of Zara... but only buy during discount :D
 

Donten

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
0
i quite like airism from uniqlo. but thats if you dont give a **** what others think cuz the material has a silk sheen look to it. super comfortable and doesnt change shape after many wash. only available in white, grey and black but white abit too transparent for wear outside. 10bucks for 1.
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,542
Reaction score
3,166
i quite like airism from uniqlo. but thats if you dont give a **** what others think cuz the material has a silk sheen look to it. super comfortable and doesnt change shape after many wash. only available in white, grey and black but white abit too transparent for wear outside. 10bucks for 1.

are you a chick? :o:o
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Triple A from Peninsular is good too. :)
I've loads of plain tees from Triple A, $12/3.
Easily close to 10, black alone 5 pieces.
I'm a cheapo, so always plain tees. :( :( :(

:o:o

I heard about this before. Is the cotton good? I most scare tee especially white being too thin and exposing the raisin... haha
I had 1 hanes beefy-t tee before, good quality. But just no idea where to find in sg... :(
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,542
Reaction score
3,166
I heard about this before. Is the cotton good? I most scare tee especially white being too thin and exposing the raisin... haha
I had 1 hanes beefy-t tee before, good quality. But just no idea where to find in sg... :(

Triple A is good value for the $ man imho.
They usually do last me quite a while, and at $12/3 a piece, you can probably grab a few at one go.

Hmm, the cotton is not at all thin man, no way you would be able to see the raisin or kena sexposed. lol. unless you go really super tight fit lol.

You can get Hanes at Peninsula too, I've seen them. But I got Triple A because the measurements fit me better.

:o:o
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Triple A is good value for the $ man imho.
They usually do last me quite a while, and at $12/3 a piece, you can probably grab a few at one go.

Hmm, the cotton is not at all thin man, no way you would be able to see the raisin or kena sexposed. lol. unless you go really super tight fit lol.

You can get Hanes at Peninsula too, I've seen them. But I got Triple A because the measurements fit me better.

:o:o

I am keen to get a few white/black/grey for staple simplicity. What is the name of the store, which floor???

I like hanes because its quite thick and looser for full lunch days... :p
 

ChanAndLin

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
i quite like airism from uniqlo. but thats if you dont give a **** what others think cuz the material has a silk sheen look to it. super comfortable and doesnt change shape after many wash. only available in white, grey and black but white abit too transparent for wear outside. 10bucks for 1.
I also like airism from Uniqlo
 

shermanoes

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
dude try pull and bear. Its within your price range and their quality is much better then uniqlo. Or you can save up a sum and head to bangkok haha everything is more awesome there
 

Heidel

Member
Joined
May 24, 2007
Messages
498
Reaction score
1
Just got 2 pcs Hanes Beefy Tee although the short sleeve is too short for me from idPLUS Pte Ltd in IMM building.
I tried it out and it feels very comfortable.
 

bberry

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
1,265
Reaction score
235
Just got 2 pcs Hanes Beefy Tee although the short sleeve is too short for me from idPLUS Pte Ltd in IMM building.
I tried it out and it feels very comfortable.

how much is one? thanks
 

reisha

Junior Member
Joined
May 28, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Support local brands like Flesh Imp. They have interesting design. You can purchased it on their website or on Lyke.me, both site carries the same stuff. Zalora also not bad. Specifically brands from Alcott.
 

cockpit

Junior Member
Joined
May 8, 2014
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
SIFR has really soft Pima Cotton basic tee in round neck and V neck, super comfy.

There's always MUJI, 80% of my basics comes from them, can't go wrong
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top