Where do you alter your clothes?

billthegeek

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
1,406
Reaction score
950
Does anyone know where we can alter our clothes besides peninsula plaza?

I have a few polo shirts that need shortening, but I don't want to spend too much on altering or I might as well buy new shirts.

(i know there's another thread about tailoring, but that thread is more related to tailor-made clothes than alteration)

Pls share any recommendations plus their price if possible! Thanks! :D
 

steve008

Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
125
Reaction score
33
Does anyone know where we can alter our clothes besides peninsula plaza?

I have a few polo shirts that need shortening, but I don't want to spend too much on altering or I might as well buy new shirts.

(i know there's another thread about tailoring, but that thread is more related to tailor-made clothes than alteration)

Pls share any recommendations plus their price if possible! Thanks! :D

bump! bump!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top