Where is the settings for sms ?

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
4,499
Reaction score
309
Hi there,

Everytime I received a sms, the same message from the sender will be sent to my email.

Any ideas on how do I prevent this sms from appearing in my email ?

Thanks
 

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2000
Messages
43,150
Reaction score
43
All the sms or only from some/specific?

Because there was this time I also kept getting emails from my Dad, turns out he was sending mms and it diverted to my email.
 

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
4,499
Reaction score
309
All the sms or only from some/specific?

Because there was this time I also kept getting emails from my Dad, turns out he was sending mms and it diverted to my email.

All the sms are sent to both my hp and email ! !

Any ideas ?

Thks
 

yellow_pen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
15,743
Reaction score
0
bcos u sync your sms and email.
It should be under your email setting
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top